Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I need help from suppercell

I need help from suppercell

Hello supercell!! I had three Gmail account .while creating supercell Id for my two coc account . I just misplaced one account to another supercell cell id. Can I transfer it from super cell id to another. If I get reply I can provide the email.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Days Ago at 07:11 PM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessing778 View Post
    Hello supercell!! I had three Gmail account .while creating supercell Id for my two coc account . I just misplaced one account to another supercell cell id. Can I transfer it from super cell id to another. If I get reply I can provide the email.
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear of your problem. Unfortunately no-one on the forum can help you with this issue; you need to contact Supercell Support.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Days Ago at 07:11 PM.

Hay Day level 166 (main farm) - Achievement 132/132 reached on 11 July 2017. Now 143/144.
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June 2017 (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!
    Anchor received on 20 March 2018. Still no cannon or wheel...