Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell is not fair

Supercell is not fair

I tried to get back my clash of clans account with email : [Removed By Moderator]

Because I can't get access my account, someone use my account with another supercell ID, because I never connect my account to supercell ID before,, I didn't play clash of clan for a long time.

I contact the support on the game, but I got permanent block.
    Last edited by Bakunin; 6 Days Ago at 11:58 AM. Reason: Removed email address

did someone offered you his village buy registering his email as supercell id for your village? you got scammed.
    did you shared your device or village and someone saved it with supercell id? than go to him - claim his email as yours and delete the supercell id fro his devices.
    you contacted the ingame support and they banned you permanently? you may have answered their questions wrong. try again and request to delete the supercell id from your village. if you cant answere their questions properly than no one can help you.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    I would have left the world all bleeding...
    Main forum rule 16: "If you are banned from the game temporarily, you still have a right to have a forum account. If you are permanently banned from the game, you will also be permanently banned from the forums."

Main forum rule 19: "You may not discuss publicly any (disciplinary) actions taken by staff, moderators or support such as banning, closing forum threads, deleting forum posts / threads etc. Also, posting publicly any private messages / emails, regardless of topic, you have received from either staff, moderators or support is prohibited."

Moved to correct subforum and closed.

HQ22 PSC MP74% GBE MP42% G17% G17% G17% G17% TD MP32% G13% TH MP35% G14%
    Durruti Column #88L8RQLL - TF 5 - Highest LB Position 59
    Boom Beach Forum