Thread: [IDEA] Donation/CC Camp

Fresh Spawn

Exclamation [IDEA] Donation/CC Camp

Have you ever wanted to donate a troop to one of your clan members and found your army camp to be full or barracks are already training a different troop? I, a regular Clash of Clans player, sometimes found myself in a situation where my clan members request Balloons; however, I do not use them very often and most of the times I cannot proceed to donate the desired troop.

My idea is that we introduce a Donation Camp or CC Camp that can hold a certain amount of troops (troops cannot be used for any purpose other than donating). So the next time your clan mate requests a troop, you can always train the requested troop!

Buona Idea E Sarebbe Molto Utile

Quote Originally Posted by omar01i View Post
    I, a regular Clash of Clans player, sometimes found myself in a situation where my clan members request Balloons; however, I do not use them very often and most of the times I cannot proceed to donate the desired troop.
    A key point in being in a clan is that you have several members contributing. If you find yourself not being able to donate at the moment, let someone else fill the request or you get it when you can.