Thread: Locked for 24 hours

Fresh Spawn

Locked for 24 hours

Respected forum mates
    I want to say you that I am blocked locked out form SUPERCELL I'd and can't open it I exchange only 2-3 time and I got blocked my
    clan warr is going to start in some hours and I want to attack in that and we have 11 war streak can you plz unlocked my account and plz don't banned me plz unlocked me my
    Thank you
    Your obediently
    Last edited by Jiye; 6 Days Ago at 11:53 AM.

no one here on forum is able to help you. even the ingame support sint able to help you.
    the 24 hour lockout for too many attempts is to secure your account. you have typed in the wrong code too many times. the only thing you can do is to wait 24 hours and dont try to login during this time. after that you can login as normal with a new verification code.

if your login data saved on other devices you can load you village there.

Forum Elder

Argh. Ninja'd

Please remove your G-mail address, your are violating a forum rule. Unfortunately, you can't do anything about this and will have to wait for the lock to lift.

PS: Have you tried logging-in with another device?
    Last edited by Clash12344321; 6 Days Ago at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    PS: Have you tried logging-in with another device?
    it will not work. only if you have saved the login datayou can switch to this village.

Unfortunately No one can help you on the forums. The support team might help. Try contacting them. Its a support team thats what they are supposed to do.
    So You may need to verify yourself .
    And the chances are very low. Becoz support team takes at most 3 days i think. So if u r lucky you will get help early.
    Maybe you cant .

Anyways good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Josephvijay View Post
    Unfortunately No one can help you on the forums. The support team might help. Try contacting them. Its a support team thats what they are supposed to do.
    So You may need to verify yourself .
    And the chances are very low. Becoz support team takes at most 3 days i think. So if u r lucky you will get help early.
    Maybe you cant .

Anyways good luck!
    they cant help him. it is a security thing to prevent people from unauthorized accesing your village on an unknown device. even if he try to contact the ingame support it could take several days before he get an answere.

Absolutely right Sir!

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks all moderater and staff for answer me I am waiting 24 hours to recover it

Quote Originally Posted by Jiye View Post
    Thanks all moderater and staff for answer me I am waiting 24 hours to recover it
    you dont need to recover it. 24 hour lockout for too many attempts is just a block from logging in. on devices where your login data is saved you still have acces to your village.