Thread: Pro Trump clan?

Pro Trump clan?

I'm looking for a pro-Trump / pro-Republican clan. I'm sick and tired of political correctness. Just want a mature clan.. no drama. Let me know if you got one, thanks.
    Last edited by Bakunin; 6 Days Ago at 12:03 PM. Reason: Removed Inappropriate Language

Millennial Club
    No drama here....

Prism is a LEVEL 12 clan and Master League 1 CWL (we smashed it). International, however mostly USA/UK, mixed gender and most importantly ADULT ONLY. We are usually maxed out with players, so I’m regularly cleaning out inactive accounts and recruiting only the best players so the clan stays alive.

DKA “Red Squad” is our LEVEL 6 feeder clan, for mini accounts, rushed accounts and beginners, we max clan games here and we offer CWL for anyone who doesn’t make our top 18 cut in Prism. We rotate the bonus’s so the top 9 players from each clan will receive rewards one month and the bottom half the following.

We are a competitive group and winning is important, but we enjoy the game rather than take it too seriously. We chat a lot and to war we’ve made joining our KIK group mandatory, discord is optional. Donations are never left hanging and we always friendly challenge for practise, after all there’s always room for improvement.

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games usually within 48 hours, we’d require you to do your best to help towards this.

We war constantly but you can opt in/out as and when you can/cannot war. No war pressure, no angry messages over bad attacks (after all it is just a game) - just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

Rules? We are looking for English speaking, loyal and fairly active players who donate troops, pull their weight in clan games (if they want to receive the rewards) and follow war directions.

If we sound like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining, or add me as a friend and I will invite you if you fit the criteria.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    Prism #8YC8PP88
    Red squad #GOP9JPYG

Millennial Club
    no politics here
    IGNITE FURY - #982LUU09 - LEVEL 16 WAR CLAN

MY player ID is #PRCVRUUR check me out.

We are an international based 3* war clan who strives for success. We Currently have over 480 war wins.

General Information

◦ We do not kick people if they do not get 3*s all the time, nobody is perfect and we will work with you to develop your attacks and make them as consistent as we can!
    ◦ We do back to back wars and have an occasional break for one day only
    ◦ One day break is to gather some resources, get your hero upgrades in etc
    ◦ You can opt out of wars as needed. No pressure to be in wars here.
    ◦ One day break is to gather some resources, get your hero upgrades in etc. If you have any further questions or if I have missed anything out, inbox me on forums, or join 'Ignite Fury' #982LUU09 AND PLEASE MENTION YOU ARE FROM FORUMS! Tell them JB sent you.

Please check out Cloud Avengers
    Cloud Avengers

#VVQJ8V9R
    Est: 9/04/2018

*We reach the top tier in clan games EVERY time!

About us!
    We are an Adult, organised, English speaking, Level10, war clan. We created this clan at 9th April 2018 using experienced game players which are based around the world and players are always on! . We keep a relaxed atmosphere but we are all serious about winning that’s looking for some friendly, active, & mature members that will make a great addition to our team! The members we have are loyal, friendly, helpful, & very entertaining. We war every day, We do take our wars seriously,

The Type of players we are looking for
    We are recruiting adult clashers that are dependable, war focused, loyal, and understand this game. We want active teammates that enjoy this great game and want to be part of a relaxed but competitive team while developing their bases and learning 3star strategies. We allow teammates opt out for any reason but expect those opted in to use every war attack.

Clan Rules
    New members missing both attacks will be booted. *Read all clan mail. *All good team-mates donate but Donate only what is requested.REQUIREMENTS/RULES
    1·Speak English
    2·We are an adult clan
    3·No rushed bases
    4·Be respectful and treat others as you would be treated
    5·NO hoppers. We are looking for members who will stick with us through thick & thin.
    6·We are looking for active members, if you neglect your base for a length of time, unfortunately we will have to kick you.
    7·NO drama, we don’t like the drama, we like to all get along & keep the atmosphere cool. Disrespect is not tolerated.
    8. Be responsive in chat if u are online then speak up! (We don't like inactive people in our clan).
    9. If you asked to participate in war, complete your war attacks on time.
    10. Try to be active as much as you can.
    11. Donation ratio 1:2
    12.�� Clan Games always completed.
    13.�� Farm anywhere or Push, it’s all supported
    14.�� Wars 24/7
    15.�� War engineered bases welcome
    16.�� Be active and have fun
    17.��Thank by name, donate requested
    war is optional but we always war
    ��Cloud Avengers TH 10-11-12 wanted
    Strong TH11s to fully maxed TH11s and new TH12s in the clan, plenty of experience in the clan.
    #VVQJ8V9R
    45k trophies, Level 10 clan
    Heroes L50+, GW L20+
    #VVQJ8V9R

Clan league-Champions league3
    Clan Tag:#VVQJ8V9R
    If we sound like a clan that is right for you come check us out and Welcome to the clan. We will check out your base and profile when you apply in game, and don't forget to mention from coc forums.

Be great to have you on board

Sohan.

Hi Ross,

In general we don't get into politics often. We don't kick people for being Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, Green, etc. In fact, outside of a few Co's who have been with the clan for a few years, I couldn't even tell you the preferences of most of the clan. I don't think anyone has even mentioned a politician or MAGA or anything like that in many many months.

Anyway, it's a game. As I said, we don't generally into those discussions in the chat. Lots of people I think use the game as an escape from the nastiness that has become DC politics and political discourse even since social media began getting popular. So, if you need a good place to crash, have a beer, and shoot the breeze, we'd be happy to have you. If you really plan to talk politics in game chat on a recurring basis, we probably are not the place for you. We blame cheromanche (long time clan member) for all failed attacks and other things wrong with the world, and not anything else.

Clan tag and website in signature if you are intereted in stopping by old headz!
    Last edited by gregenstein; 4 Days Ago at 01:39 PM. Reason: changed 2 heart symbols to "shoot the breeze"
    old headz - A place for adults to gather, chat, drink, and clash! Learn more about us at https://oldheadz.wordpress.com/

Find us in Clash: old headz (#2VVQVLCV). Adult clan for War and Clan Games.

I wouldn’t say we are pro trump but we shut down any political talk immediately as it only leads to trouble. We have people on both sides, I know. But we don’t discuss current events beyond the NFL. Clash isn’t the place for political talk. Anyway, we need town hall 10-12, join us at Elite Raiders, #9JUUCCR9. Mostly adults, a few college kids. They aren’t adults. Lol.

Forum Elder
    WichitA (Level 17) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL. Adults War Clan. We are primarily USA based plus some International always on the lookout for competitive player who love to war and open to constructive feedbacks. We're Fairplay clan with some 0.5s bases. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and Relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!