Thread: New Player

New Player

Hello all!

I just tried playing Hay Day for about 1 month. My farm is level 20. I still need help. I have difficulty finding material to improve Barn and Silo. Besides that, I also don't know what a voucher is and how to get it, which I know is for buying decorations and pets. Then at level 20, the Barn and Silo will have a capacity of 125. Is that enough and suitable for my level? My farm has not all been cleared by trees and rocks, in fact I have not installed even one decoration due to lack of space.

During this time I only played Strategy-themed games such as CoC, CR, BB, etc. And I am very confused about this game which even has absolutely no fighting. Please explain to me, how to start a good farm (I have level 20, with information like above).
    #GR3ET1NGS CL45H

Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadIqbal158 View Post
    Hello all!

I just tried playing Hay Day for about 1 month. My farm is level 20. I still need help. I have difficulty finding material to improve Barn and Silo. Besides that, I also don't know what a voucher is and how to get it, which I know is for buying decorations and pets. Then at level 20, the Barn and Silo will have a capacity of 125. Is that enough and suitable for my level? My farm has not all been cleared by trees and rocks, in fact I have not installed even one decoration due to lack of space.

During this time I only played Strategy-themed games such as CoC, CR, BB, etc. And I am very confused about this game which even has absolutely no fighting. Please explain to me, how to start a good farm (I have level 20, with information like above).
    Hello and welcome to hay day!

farming is quite different than other supercell games. The first levels can be frustrating, but bear in mind that there is no hurry.

if you read some of the stickies threads, you can get some helpful tips.

when you can join a neighbourhood, you will find much help.

see here to add friends or put up your tag number

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...HARE-farmer-ID

if you need boat help or truck help or any other kind of help, be sure to advertise in the newspaper (daily dirt) usually there will be someone looking to help

i was a hay day farmer before being a clasher and I also have a boom beach account. The biggest fight is buying in the daily dirt before others
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 6 Days Ago at 08:26 AM.
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 35 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    First of all, welcome fellow Clasher MuhammadIqbal158 to the HD subforum.

Let me see if I may help you with your questions. As a level 100+ who is playing in his fifth year, I have difficulty in finding materials in the newspaper to upgrade my barn and silo. My solution is to play the town and feed my pets often because they'll gift me with expansion materials.

Unlike CoC and CR, HD isn't a PvP game but is a simulated farming game so it doesn't allow us to fight live battles against other farmers.

The closest thing to a battle is the weekly derby in which we fight for trophies or decorations by farming efficiently.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 6 Days Ago at 01:28 AM.
    Lynn, 10-27-18
    Suggested Acronyms for reports to the forum moderators aka The Mod Squad.
    PRFS. TYVM: Please Review For Spam. Thank You Very Much.
    PRFPFRV: Please Review For Possible Forum Rules Violation.
    PRFPT: Please Review For Possible Trollbait.

Pro Member
    Welcome Chief to the Hay Day Sub forum!! Letís see if I can provide a link for you here to take a look at:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ew-people-tips
    Last edited by IceyStormAngel; 6 Days Ago at 01:31 AM.