Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Less interesting discussion

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicMouse69 View Post
    Having those obstacles in your village proves that you are already playing the game in that year...and for bragging rights. Letting other(and newer) players to buy them destroys the SPECIALness of that obstacles as stated above and also the bragging rights of the players who really got them. Seriously, its painful to funnel the obstacle and letting your base get easily walloped to get one in the corner then letting them buy it (no effort just resource or gems)? No.
    Bragging rights??

I'm amazed anyone cares but if it makes you feel special then great.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    What makes the holyday decorations special is, that they spawn at random for a short period of time.

Getting them where you want would take that street cred away.

Stare at something else while your army is training :-)

/Affront

Random spawning of this Holiday obstacles?

More of a Legit festive atmosphere for decorative view.

Twist is it triggers our love for surprises this obstacles are filled with

Holiday cheer(_goodies) from Kris's Kringle himself !

Maybe after opening said obstacles you will be receiving 500000 gems

Have you defeated Dragon's Lair and claimed your Achievement as Dragon Slayer?

We’re fixing the Star Bonus issue (successful attacks not counting towards
    Star Bonus)!

I like the fact that they spawn randomly and cant be bought. That's half the "fun" of the obstacles is having a few you keep around just in case you don't get it in that perfect off map spot.

Now, what would be really cool, is if it was a mini lottery where an extremely small percentage of them gave extra loot when cleared off the map. I know we get the increased 50k gold or 75k elixir over normal obstacles but wouldn't it be fun to see a totally random 750k from clearing that witches hat!! I am sure that would be a coding nightmare and you would need to make sure you could overflow your storage just for that obstacle removal because who wants to win the random extra loot when you cant hold it.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Seems like not even 1% of the forum's population is interested about the decorations in the game, but it won't stop me from posting about it. Not asking for new ideas, not asking for new suggestions, just wanna discuss about why can't special obstacles be available in the shop during the respective events (for few gems). I mean, it will still be special as it's only available to be purchased during that time duration and people can show off their collection in more "mannered" way just like my lined-up-museum of "all leveled wall-pieces". Something for adoring or sightseeing while waiting for army to be trained, you know. Don't suggest the decorations for real money like the Builder Statue was provided as I am F2P player dattebayo
    Instead of gems they should be sold for $1000 because they are that special.

A Christmas tree that spawned in 2012 is currently only available to players who were active in 2012. It's a mark that shows how long they've been playing the game. If you could hop into the shop and spend 500 gems on a 2012 Christmas tree, then it would lose absolutely everything that makes it special, besides being a Christmas tree. The time it was around and the sentiment around it would be completely lost.

Me? I've cleared away every obstacle that's spawned on my base since 2013. I'm a rebel like that
    Cloud Control - Why are clouds so terrible, and what are the possible ways to get rid of them?

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    You got mad at your parents when they bought you the wrong color pony for your birthday didn't you? lol
    Why do you have to write this? Really out of context and makes no sense.