Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Th10 level 34 king and 40 queen looking for a war clan

Taco Slayerz. USA Adult War clan. 465+ war wins!!!

Taco Slayerz, level 16 Adult War clan. No Drama!

Great group of 40+ adults, looking to add more members for larger wars. We war non-stop and have 475+ war wins.

Looking for fluent English speaking, adult players with good attacking skills. North American time zones preferred. TH9+ Fair Play only. No rushed bases or heroes. Must complete friendly challenge to war. You must want to war!!! Adults only, no children allowed (sorry). You should be active in chat, war, and clan games. We always complete clan games.

Check us out!! Taco Slayerz Black shield #200YV8QQ

Link: Taco Slayerz https://link.clashofclans.com/?actio...e&tag=200YV8QQ

Discord server https://discord.gg/2AG2GDM for complete info and clan rules

Since we war all the time, say "dvegas invited me from forums" on your request.

Centennial Club
    f you are still looking check us out

uknoobs40+
    friendly adult UK war clan. lvl 13
    CWL MASTERS III

we are UK NOOBS 40+ and are looking to add to our band of UK adults.
    we also have a handful of overseas members and night workers so clan goes 24hours
    #LV82G0GL
    we play to win but its not life and death.
    always someone online
    we have discord clan server to discuss war tactics and socialize
    always max out clan games with time to spare
    currently 35 members but looking for more as not all participate in wars
    any town halls and ability welcome
    we have war expert th12s who will help if asked and lower th's looking to build and learn.
    cc request are encouraged and filled instantly 99% of the time

mention me or reddit on application.
    hope to hear from you.

Robbie. co-leader

Millennial Club
    Prism is a LEVEL 12 clan and Master League 1 CWL (we smashed it). International, however mostly USA/UK, mixed gender and most importantly ADULT ONLY. We are usually maxed out with players, so I’m regularly cleaning out inactive accounts and recruiting only the best players so the clan stays alive.

DKA “Red Squad” is our LEVEL 6 feeder clan, for mini accounts, rushed accounts and beginners, we max clan games here and we offer CWL for anyone who doesn’t make our top 18 cut in Prism. We rotate the bonus’s so the top 9 players from each clan will receive rewards one month and the bottom half the following.

We are a competitive group and winning is important, but we enjoy the game rather than take it too seriously. We chat a lot and to war we’ve made joining our KIK group mandatory, discord is optional. Donations are never left hanging and we always friendly challenge for practise, after all there’s always room for improvement.

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games usually within 48 hours, we’d require you to do your best to help towards this.

We war constantly but you can opt in/out as and when you can/cannot war. No war pressure, no angry messages over bad attacks (after all it is just a game) - just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

Rules? We are looking for English speaking, loyal and fairly active players who donate troops, pull their weight in clan games (if they want to receive the rewards) and follow war directions.

If we sound like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining, or add me as a friend and I will invite you if you fit the criteria.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    Prism #8YC8PP88
    Red squad #GOP9JPYG