Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Th10 non rushed, need war clan

Hi Defyperfection,

***Pine Fine #PYULYYU9***

We are recruiting a 5 more TH8+ ***(cannot be rushed or engineered)*** that are active in wars. We war every Monday/Wednesday/Friday and the war are started around 5 or 6 PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

Our roster for upcoming CWL is set. We are picking up more for regular wars. If you join and prove yourself in regular wars you can get a spot on the next CWL (CWL 3).

We were placed in Supercells Clan War League Masters III where we went 7-0 and was moved up to Master League II.

Our record is 279 wins and 226 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks. TH9's and lower are expected to attack in the first 12 hours of the war. TH10s and low 11s in the first 16 hours of the war. *If you can't meet these requirements you will be kicked*

We also have fun events sometimes. We have done a few Trojan War (no one attacks until the last 90 minutes of the war)- They are a lot of fun! We also host other war events, ground/air troops only, 50 in 50 and friendly wars with our second clan.

***Warning - Before joining and leaving like so many others from the forums - Our chat can be inactive outside of wars. The clan in general however is not inactive. We war three times a week and donations are filled very quickly. If you want a very active chat log at all times, this isn't the clan for you.***

We are relaxed when it comes to donations. We hope that any member that joins donates. During a war, specifically requested troops are normally filled quickly and are only max donations. Outside of war troop requests are filled but specific requests may not be filled as quickly as a request of "any".

***If you do send an invite, make sure to put [Goliath] or something about Goliath in your comment so you’re not denied since we are always actively waring.***

We have not missed maxed rewards since Clan Games was introduced. If you join we do not have a minimum limit on how many points you must earn we just hope that you contribute as much as you can.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment here. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!

***PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES***

Trainee
    Enigmatic Koala #9UYVOUYC
    majority US based.

LVL 15 War Clan, approaching 400 war wins.

We war back to back, If you want to sit out, go red. If you want in, green. you know the routine.
    We max all clan games.
    7-0 in first CWL, Crystal I
    This is a relaxed group that is focused on winning. no websites, no fancy graphics, no b*s chat requirements. If you need/want help, ask. Many willing to help with strategies.

This is a good group and active clan. We have a solid core of experienced players

if you want to check us out, come for a visit. no hard sell. if you like it, stay. If not, stay until you find a new home.

IGN Michael Westen #L9OPCOPO

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by DefyPerfection View Post
    Looking for a war clan
    I have 3 bases. A th10, a th8, and a th7. The th10 and th8 both have over 1100 war stars. My 2nd accounts are work in progress to get where I want them to stay. If I cannot bring all 3 accounts then I'm not interested. I want to be able to donate to my other accounts when I need troops. I'm currently a co-leader in a clan I've been in for a couple years. I'm looking for an active war clan that has more people I can learn from to attack at a th10 and th11 level. I want to learn 3 star attack strategies for th10+ and I dont have anyone to help with that in my current clan. I'm kind of burnt out on managing a clan so I just want to find somewhere that I dont have to have the responsibilities of a leader but still be active in wars and be able to learn from higher people than me. I usually max all 3 of my accounts in clan games if it's on a weekend. None of my bases are rushed, I've been using the th10 and th8 for wars to have a solid attacker at the top and bottom bases of the war but I dont have to use both in war

Millennial Club
    Prism is a LEVEL 12 clan and Master League 1 CWL (we smashed it). International, however mostly USA/UK, mixed gender and most importantly ADULT ONLY. We are usually maxed out with players, so I’m regularly cleaning out inactive accounts and recruiting only the best players so the clan stays alive.

DKA “Red Squad” is our LEVEL 6 feeder clan, for mini accounts, rushed accounts and beginners, we max clan games here and we offer CWL for anyone who doesn’t make our top 18 cut in Prism. We rotate the bonus’s so the top 9 players from each clan will receive rewards one month and the bottom half the following.

We are a competitive group and winning is important, but we enjoy the game rather than take it too seriously. We chat a lot and to war we’ve made joining our KIK group mandatory, discord is optional. Donations are never left hanging and we always friendly challenge for practise, after all there’s always room for improvement.

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games usually within 48 hours, we’d require you to do your best to help towards this.

We war constantly but you can opt in/out as and when you can/cannot war. No war pressure, no angry messages over bad attacks (after all it is just a game) - just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

Rules? We are looking for English speaking, loyal and fairly active players who donate troops, pull their weight in clan games (if they want to receive the rewards) and follow war directions.

If we sound like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining, or add me as a friend and I will invite you if you fit the criteria.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    Prism #8YC8PP88
    Red squad #GOP9JPYG