Thread: Town help limitations?

Millennial Club

Town help limitations?

I wonder if anyone can clarify what limitations there are on requesting and supplying help in someone’s town?
    From memory I believe requesting town help was limited (to 3x per day???), but is supplying the help also limited?
    We are seeing people request 3 lots of help in town but when we go to help it’s appears we can only fill one help request each.
    So is this correct or do we have another bug?
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

Information
    Maybe a bug? As i have been able to fill at least 2 lots on several townie farms the last few days.

I was just helping in someone’s town and was able to do two helps but not a third. I had helped one truck order at their farm before helping in town. Would that make a difference?

Sidenote: if you are unable to fill a truck order for someone, make sure their truck is parked. You can’t fill the order unless the truck is there.

Farm level: 226 Silo 11,100 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: "Maggie will leave soon". >MasterKilde<

Hi Steve,

yes it seems to be a bug, or maybe someone already filed the request?

Today i filled several help requests in town.

Hanni
    Co-leader of Always a Christmas Spirit #28LLUJ2J

You can request 3 times per day plus once for hoodmates. Maybe you are seeing the hood only requests?
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 35 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

It's buggy.

From my experience, you need to see the help sign parked in the yard of the building you are trying to service in town for it to work. If you don't see the help sign in the front yard, but there is still a help needed inside the town building, it does not matter how many times you fill it, it won't register (however, you will still lose the items you've donated - so don't keep trying....)
    Level 111 Farm
    All land expanded
    Barn: 5350 Silo: 4800
    12/12 Sanctuary Animals
    In that. 'What is there to do next?" mode.