Thread: Super Cell should feel ashamed

Super Cell should feel ashamed

So for many of you this will not matter. My gripe is specific and will only pertain to a few. More specifically, I’m not very happy with the seasonal obstacles. I have been playing this game for almost 5 yrs. For 5 years any special obstacle that there has been I have pushed to the outside of my base and saved. Keep in mind, for the first several years we couldn’t save multiple bases. Meaning, I had to destroy my current base and build a base where nothing would spawn where I didn’t want it. This years halloween event started like all others. To my own fault, the first witches hat spawned inside my base. Most likely cause I moved a wall piece without knowing it while I was just scrolling around my base. So I deleted it and waited for the next obstacle. It appeared in the fringe but not where all the others of mine are. That was the only two chances I got. I saw a few other bases that had three but point being this. On a normal special obstacle there are 4-6 chances. Why change that? And why not have it to where I can spend gems to move it? Either way my base feels incomplete now and makes me unhappy.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Days Ago at 09:12 PM. Reason: Autocensored word

This is neither an idea nor a feature request. Are you suggesting something or just complaining?
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    Boom Beach - maxed
    Clash of Clans | TH10 | Level 136 |
    Clash Royale | Arena 11 | 88/88 |

I'm confused as to why they should feel ashamed cause your hat didn't randomly spawn where you wanted it

i guess op complaint about that he only got two new halloween obstacles and one of them inside the base.
    it was just a realy short halloween season and i got two on my main and mini and three on my third account.

good news op - supercell has it on their QoL-wish-list to make obstacles moveable.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...les?p=11763621
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It's something that's on our wishlist of QoL improvements. No definitive timeline as to when we would implement something like this, but we're definitely in agreement that it would be a nice addition.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Days Ago at 09:23 PM.

Forum Elder
    I got my witch's hat on the fringe but unfortunately, I didn't get any on my second and thrid account.

I, instead bought the Clash of Clans Logo worth a hundred CWL medals (on the accounts without the hat) and placed it on the corner on my village. It's pretty cool if you ask me.