Thread: i m th 9 with 20 heroes and base maxed should go to th 10

New Bloke/Chick

Question i m th 9 with 20 heroes and base maxed should go to th 10

my all dark troops are max... drgn left and barbarions and archers and goblins and rest max .....and in spells haste ..earthquake, and lighting left should i move to th 10 as i m strugling to collect dark its too much frankly for me my builders r sleeping ....... will collecting dark in th 10 easy

Forum Hero
    Go. Get the 3rd drill, upgrade your existing drills to L7
    Passive DE production will go from 2 X 100 X 24 = 4,800 per day to 3 X 120 X 24 = 8,640 per day and 80% increase in passive DE production.
    Sure you'll lose more when 10s raid you but not nearly enough more to offset the passive gains alone.
    Plus you can work on the TH10 toys.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipendraoo7 View Post
    my all dark troops are max... drgn left and barbarions and archers and goblins and rest max .....and in spells haste ..earthquake, and lighting left should i move to th 10 as i m strugling to collect dark its too much frankly for me my builders r sleeping ....... will collecting dark in th 10 easy
    U better max ur hero's and then upgrade!

It is always better to max heroes cause trust me it makes a loooot of diff in attacks. Specially the king... many people think that the queen is the big game but king too is an imp aspect of the game. So max you heroes first

Quote Originally Posted by Dipendraoo7 View Post

Regarding dark... you can use a simple elixir combo of pekkas few giants and a couple valks.... bowlers in cc can help a lot... as you want dark
    .... there is no point in thinking about elixir usage.
    Although the best way to farm is do one attack and gather good amount of elixir and do the next attack using that elixir for collecting dark.

Try a combo that i used in my th9.
    2-3 pekka 5-6 giants 3or 4 valks 4 wall breaker rest wiz arc gobs in a quantity that suits you. In spells 2 heal 1 rage 1 jump and poison or skeletob depending on your opponents.. like if you are attacking dead bases at lower league take skeleton otherwise use poison or haste

New Bloke/Chick
    i am asking weatr i would get more loot in dark in th 10 or not as storage for dark drill is 2400* 3=7200 on a dead base can we get this amount of loot in th 10 or not as i am strugling to collect dark i am a student get 1 war play time max i can do 10 atks can can get 30 k dark per day then also its hard to collect dark in th 10 with miner army can i get high dark loot