Thread: What is the best usage of bombs?

Centennial Club

What is the best usage of bombs?

Now since it has passed some time since the WW was intraduced i noticed that in my deff log wall wrecker is used all the time,and in war too.
    So pre update i had small bombs placed near outher layer of walls in places where wall breakers would probably be placed.
    But now no one uses wb's any more.So what is best usage of small bombs now,where to place them,or are they just irrelevant anymore?
    Last edited by Ezio363; 5 Days Ago at 05:34 PM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio363 View Post
    Now since it has passed some time since the WW was intraduced i noticed that in my deff log wall wrecker is used all the time,and in war too.
    So pre update i had small bombs placed near outher layer of walls in places where wall breakers would probably be placed.
    But now no one uses wb's any more.So what is best usage of small bombs now,where to place them,or are they just irrelevant anymore?
    Really, "no one"?

A few well placed WB's can ease the wrecker's path.

Forum Hero
    I stopped building WBs for the most part. I go wrecker instead. WBs will be one of the last things I upgrade in the lab, just before blimp 2 & 3. This despite WBs getting one of the best stat boosts of any troop at TH12. Maybe I'm an idiot but I've just found I rarely need them. I've clumped my little bombs on the war base to act like a mini-giant bomb.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Swan diving into your gold storages like Scrooge McDuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Really, "no one"?

A few well placed WB's can ease the wrecker's path.
    Or help funnel troops into a nearby compartment that wouldn't open otherwise.

I still use 6 wlbrks like usual even though I also use a wall wrecker......

Drop 1 to check for your bombs when I don't feel lucky or drop all 6 at the same time and watch them all explode into dust... nothing really has changed.

Small bombs doesn't matter I guess at higher ths . But maybe in a group at a unusual spot,, like bunch at corners so attacker gets surprised.

Does anyone still know why my king hits a bomb every time when his ability is triggered? I am thinking this also one of his abilities .

Forum Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by madman53190 View Post
    Small bombs doesn't matter I guess at higher ths . But maybe in a group at a unusual spot,, like bunch at corners so attacker gets surprised.

Does anyone still know why my king hits a bomb every time when his ability is triggered? I am thinking this also one of his abilities .
    The king spans a cloud of barbarians around him; those barbs often spawn in the trigger radius of little or big bombs. Same thing can happen with the spawned archers and the AQ cloak.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

You can use 2x small bombs and a giant bomb between an outside wall tesla and a wizard tower inside the wall, path it correctly and it will hurt hogs as well as witches. I will post an example below.

https://ibb.co/cFsBOV

https://ibb.co/jK7pAA
    🌅🔥🌅K.M.A. from the BAY🌅🔥🌅

Also, be a troll as possible with trap placement, a fresh hitter knows everything except CC and trap placement, often times a defence taken from the top 1% best attackers is down to nothing more than good trap placement or troll cc.
    🌅🔥🌅K.M.A. from the BAY🌅🔥🌅

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    I stopped building WBs for the most part. I go wrecker instead. WBs will be one of the last things I upgrade in the lab, just before blimp 2 & 3. This despite WBs getting one of the best stat boosts of any troop at TH12. Maybe I'm an idiot but I've just found I rarely need them. I've clumped my little bombs on the war base to act like a mini-giant bomb.

Little boy bombs are use to kill Goblins put a lid off that knife. I use Giants to demine them little bombs.

I use this little bombs to kill some wizgobsarchs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post
    I still use 6 wlbrks like usual even though I also use a wall wrecker......

Drop 1 to check for your bombs when I don't feel lucky or drop all 6 at the same time and watch them all explode into dust... nothing really has changed.

WB goes after Gi's., this home wreckers are no match for this rage WBs quick on those nasty walls boys.

The Big bomb ability for the Bombers can be very helpful in my Army camp(baby drags).
    Last edited by AnbuOps42; 4 Days Ago at 02:52 AM.

Have you defeated Dragon's Lair and claimed your Achievement as Dragon Slayer?

We’re fixing the Star Bonus issue (successful attacks not counting towards
    Star Bonus)!