Thread: No pressure neighborhood.

Fresh Spawn

No pressure neighborhood.

Western Skies
    #PQ9J98LR

If you enjoy playing solo but want to be part of a small, laid back neighborhood, join me!
    If you're new and just want to figure out how neighborhoods work, join me!
    If you are busy with real life and can't play much but still want to be in a neighborhood, join me!

I started this NH because I was tired of other NH's being so competitive with too many derby requirements and rules. I like participating in the derby but just for fun and mostly for horseshoes prizes. I'm not concerned with levels or trophies. If you can't or don't want to do the derby, simply opt out.

I only require everyone be respectful, kind, and polite. No drama, I will remove/block players who want to cause trouble. This is a game, we have enough to deal with in real life.

Say hi and chat if you want, but don't feel obligated. Ask questions if you have them. Help when you can.

I don't use outside communications.

I, personally, have not set up the town (the farm and fishing hole are enough to keep me busy). I'm a casual player who can't play everyday and I'm welcoming to those who are in the same position.

If you're looking for key words like: casual derby, quiet, helpers then this is the NH for you!
    Last edited by rlong1; November 27th, 2018 at 02:49 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Still looking for members...

Fresh Spawn

Simran

Can you send me NH invite