Results 1 to 5 of 5

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Meet the Farmer: Ruud!

  1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Nick[Supercell]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Helsinki / Finland
    Posts
    4,741

    Cool Meet the Farmer: Ruud!


    Meet the farmers in Hay Day from all around the world!

    In this 7th episode of the series you'll get to meet Ruud, from Arnhem, Netherlands

    Get to see how this Hay Day YouTuber lives his day to day along his cute dog Bailey, riding his bike through the streets of Arnhem and enjoying being part of the Hay Day community.

    Subscribe to his YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqw...__p75dsQPS4hg/

    Cheers,

    Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

  2. #2
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    786
    Bailey is so cute ! It is nice being able to take his dog everywhere, just putting her in a basket behind the motorcycle!
    Level 169 Town 63

  3. #3
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Up in the Forums
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazzanga View Post
    Bailey is so cute ! It is nice being able to take his dog everywhere, just putting her in a basket behind the motorcycle!
    Agreed, she is indeed cute!!

    Are there English subtitles anywhere? I cannot understand what these lovely people are saying, unfortunately.


    - Storm

  4. #4
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by IceyStormAngel View Post
    Agreed, she is indeed cute!!

    Are there English subtitles anywhere? I cannot understand what these lovely people are saying, unfortunately.


    - Storm
    All their videos have subtitles in English. Tap on the CC button on the screen.
    Level 169 Town 63

  5. #5
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Up in the Forums
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazzanga View Post
    All their videos have subtitles in English. Tap on the CC button on the screen.
    Thanks for the info!!


    - Storm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •