Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Searching for home

Searching for home

I need a relaxed war clan and also a clan that'll help me to have max cwl rewards along with cg rewards. I'm almost max th11.#2JRC80YQU. YOU CAN CHECK MY PROFILE AND IF YOU FIND ME ELIGIBLE SEND ME A REQUEST TY

Forum Elder
    Hello

Please check out Cloud Avengers created in April 2018 using experienced game players which are based around the world and players are always on!

��Cloud Avengers TH12 wanted
    #VVQJ8V9R
    45k trophies, Level 10 clan
    Heroes L50+, GW L20+

�� Clan Games always completed
    �� Farm anywhere or Push, it’s all supported
    �� Wars 24/7 (optional). CWL Champion League.
    �� Be active and have fun and be chatty
    �� Clan rules: Thank by name, donate requested

Be great to have you on board.

Majestic Meek

Experienced clan leader. TH12. Line: MeekeeBoy
    Cloud Avengers, #VVQJ8V9R, TH11-12
    Cloud Pacifiers, #209UPJPLG, TH9-12
    Active, UK with international players. War 24/7. 3✳️💪🏼

Centennial Club
    LFM 50 wars 24/7 Cwl Th12's only plus Cwl in feeder For th11.s K1 Special Elite warcl

K1 Special: We war back to back 50 vs 50 wars.
    During CWL we only use Th12 that can 3 star th12.s

Then For our Th11"S we got a feeder clan where our Th11 Will Star in there own CWL
    To farm points This way we have our loyal members gain medals.
    Then After CWL We move back into K1 Special and Start again with our 50 vs 50 wars
    We get max points in clan games always

Our middle is on the weak side so we really looking for th11s that can carry there weight
    We are not a school we wont teach you to play but ofc we do lots of Friedly challange for practise

We only use ingame chat no outside chats or anything in war we got 1 rules attack for 3.

Now if you interested the clan is usualy full i move a mini out to be on 49 people so you can ask to join
    but if we are at 50 members you can text me here with a pm. or add me ingame my accounts name is:

Xp4Noudtje
    a friendrequuest. #922VLQ809
    Our Clan #9Rj28CUJ

Hope to hear from ya soon
    XP4Noudtje
    send ya an inv and added you to my friends list

Quote Originally Posted by Ashutosh2106 View Post
    I need a relaxed war clan and also a clan that'll help me to have max cwl rewards along with cg rewards. I'm almost max th11.#2JRC80YQU. YOU CAN CHECK MY PROFILE AND IF YOU FIND ME ELIGIBLE SEND ME A REQUEST TY
    Invite sent - More information HERE

We're a family of 3 clans, maybe one of them would be a good fit. Our main clan is a level 15 war clan, established in March 2015, and still going strong.

Contact us on Discord (https://discord.gg/DQbAk4T).

Hope to see you soon.

Little Seekers (LS) Forums Recruitment thread for league play.

This is a recruitment thread for Little Seekers: We are part of the EYG Family; A family of 21 fun loving clans where you can largely do what you want which has been built up over the last few years with solid foundations, consistent members & leadership. We are more than a 50 person clan, we are literally one big 1000 person clan and essentially a community.
    ===========
    ORIGINS
    Little Seekers and Little Sneakers were working together when we decided we needed more spots for our members. Over the following months 4 dead high level clans were inherited from players who merged into us with the intention to build them up into fully functional war clans in the future by our clan builder (Goblin Fury, Frostlight, Element 29 & Weak Sloths) which we did with a 2-3 week turn into fully functional war clans of varying levels. We then decided to add an official FWA clan so the war clans could have consistently bigger wars keeping everyone else together in the process. Then a few weeks ago we added an already fully functional clan we've been friends with for a long time to our family. And for the record we haven't finished expanding ��. Fully functional clans that want to join the family must have exactly the same mindset on how the game is played otherwise we will rock another one of the lv10+ clans in time as a build up that we are keeping in reserve.
    ===========
    LEAUGE PLAY

There are opportunities across our family of clans to be involved in all levels of league play of you're a seasoned league player or just starting your journey.
    ===========
    About 90% of our 350+ players are self developed in our clans who join and go through the farming grind, I'm not saying that's a requirement to join as we are recruiting all levels of players right now. So if you like what you're reading you could really be a real star ⭐️ of the show in these clans if you fancy it ��.
    ===========
    -You will probably think our base calling system is insane but we've converted a lot of doubters with it and it certainly takes a lot of pressure off players. More details on this when you join ��
    ===========
    - Massive events team that are constantly organising fun stuff all for you guys. It really is hard to explain a lot of this cool stuff to you guys before you join because our set up is literally like no one else's in clash of clans. We have in house events, events against other clans and communities and events that include everyone (not just 50 people who sign up), if 320 people sign up for an event we will make it work! We care about our members.
    ===========
    - For entry into the league play team; Specifically looking for th9-11 players right now who have their head screwed on and don't want to sit on the bench. Don't expect massive month long tryouts and an interview of your life story!! Pretty relaxed atmosphere compared to all other league plans, we want our players to play their part and not be micromanaged all the way. This game is meant to be fun right?
    ===========
    -�� Adults only is strictly enforced. The clan family as a while is like going down to the pub with your mates and just having a good crack. To summarise everything there is a lot of independence in our clans to play the game the way you want to play it and express yourself. All we expect is maximum effort in wars, otherwise do what you want as long as it's respectful.
    ===========
    -So if your between Town hall 9-11 and have the right mindset to be part of a great team without someone telling you to skitch the hell out of a base or even want your casual accounts in one of our casual clans join the discord link below.
    ===========
    Note: For consistent action in the war team high end heroes or great ability is expected. We are looking forward to hopefully working with some of you guys soon.
    ===========
    Discord link to our recruitment channel is: https://discord.gg/7T5WNYG . This is a community discord server with over 1100 members and family friends on it currently at the time of writing this post. We also run 20+ others clans out of with family friend role also available if you just want to have a look around.

To specifically join this clan ask for Little Seekers & Bisto, Sandy or Crunk in our discord recruitment channel

We are nice people!

Also feel free to join the channel and ask for our public server if you just want to be sociable or find a bit more about us first ��
    Part of the EYG Family Leadership - A home of clashing without egos or un-needed nonsense. We war constantly with decent success and farm casually for fun while helping each other to improve. Discord Code:7T5WNYG
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...870&viewfull=1

Seven Kingdoms is inviting TH9-12 to our war/CWL/CG/farm/social clan.

About us:
    We are an organized, friendly, social adult clan with both women and men. We make a serious effort to win wars in a not overly stressed atmosphere. Living mostly in North America (Canada & US) with some UK as well we are an English speaking only clan. An experienced core membership welcomes new members.

Key Points:

• Adults 18+, women & men, drama not welcome
    • Offer Wars 3x/wk, expect reliable 2 attacks/war, at least weekly participation, okay to opt out short term for hero upgrades and such, max donations only, war plan by clanmail
    • We max clan games and expect members to earn high points or not participate at all – no freeloading
    • We complete in clan war leagues
    • Typically offer any level giants or loons for farming, specific requests no problem but may take longer, we expect balance between requests and donations
    • Friendly challenges offered for practice and learning

Minimum requirements*:

• English speaking
    • Age 18+
    • 1000+ Trophies
    • No engineered or rushed bases! We expect to see the following:
      • For TH12s - should have BK45/AQ45/GW15 or better
      • For TH11s - should have BK35/AQ35 or better
      • For TH10s - should have BK25/AQ25 or better
      • For TH9s - should have BK15/AQ15 or better

Ideal candidate:

• Friendly/respectful/helpful chat almost daily
    • MidTH10+ with better than minimum hero requirements
    • Participate in at least 1 war/week and be reliable
    • Donate about the same as you receive
    • Max points in clan games
    • Prefer America’s or UK time zone

Leadership:
    Leader: Larry – Canadian - TH11 – 600+ war stars
    Co-s: Brofessor - American - TH10 - 500+ war stars
    Falcon -Amercian - TH12 - 1000+ war stars
    Friendly Fire – Canadian – TH10 – 600+ war stars
    Gabe - American - TH11 - 900+ war stars
    Heis_B - American - TH9 - 300+ war stars
    Ron - Canadian - TH12 - 900+ war stars
    Thomas – American – TH11 – 300+ war stars

Apply now*!

• Stop by Seven Kingdoms #YRVP2P92 and mention "Ron/Gabe – Found you on Supercell Forum. I’m a good fit" in request to join
    • Please be patient with your request to join - we're sometimes away from the game.
    • See you there !!! -Ron
    • * Don't meet these requirements, check out our other clans below.

Our family of clans:

• Brutal Warriors - Lvl 11 farming clan, 45+ mostly adults, 1000 minimum trophies, accepts rushed players.
    • Chicken Pickle - Lvl 8 warring clan, 45+ mostly adults, focused on TH4-10.
    • God$ of War - Lvl 13 warring clan, 45+ mostly adults, focused on TH7-10.
    • Seven Kingdoms - Lvl 11 warring clan, 45+ adults, focused on TH9-12.

Hi

we would love love to offer you a spot at Cloud Avengers, only TH11-12 level 9 clan.

we are all grown ups, based around the globe and active.

Strong TH9s to fully maxed TH11s and new TH12s in the clan, plenty of experience across both clans.

dont require 3rd party app to be part of the team.

Fair play clan.

We farm anywhere you want, push occasionally and support individual pushes.

war is optional but we always war

come and check us out

If the clan is closed, please send me a PM.

Requesting to join sometimes best to say sohan9241 - Forum

cheers

Sohan

We're a set of two very active, international and solely English-speaking clans. The leader is very experienced in leading clans and we're looking for active, non-rushed members to join our clans. We war every day, max the clan games, and donate & chat frequently. To participate in wars, the messaging app 'Discord' is required to help us easily coordinate players and help develop players who need assistance with their attack strategies.

A promotion to elder is mostly earned by showing dedication and activity in multiple areas, such as wars, the clans games, donations, and chat. A promotion to co-leader is earned by showing the same things as elder, though typically to a larger extent, as well as showing a leadership role in the clan, whether it's by helping others with their attacks, giving reasonable advice to the current leaders, helping to recruit new, active members to the clan, or any other way that you can help the clan grow and become better.

We have two clans. The name of our main clan is Yoshi Island, the clan tag is #20LCQ2CR8, and the leader of the clan is Yoshi. To join this clan you must be at least th9. The name of our new sister clan is Yoshi Village, the clan tag is #22JQYOLOQ, and the leader of the clan is Slqckz. Members joining this clan should be th9 or lower. Please specify that you are joining from this recruitment thread when you join, and remember to keep having fun!