Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Troop Donation Count System

Fresh Spawn

Troop Donation Count System

As i've seeked help from "help & support ingame :-

I was told that troops donated in the clan war leagues are not counted in the achivement list" friend in need"because supercell don't want players to donate to unlock the achivement for gems but to donate for helping the friends n clan mates in the clan.. Instead

My thinking is that the part of donation must be recorded /added in the friend in need countdown list, most of the players have already achived it but still helping there clan mates...

Its the part of donation it should be recorded... Kindly look into this!!!!

Regards
    Shinu
    GamerX clan✌

It is the same as with regular wars: the donations aren't counted because in theory one can fill, then delete, fill, then delete without delays or consequence

Forum All-Star
    Good to know players are contacting support to argue about basic game mechanics.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    It is the same as with regular wars: the donations aren't counted because in theory one can fill, then delete, fill, then delete without delays or consequence
    Well.... a good point but i guess thereshould be a limitation! For donating in clan wars! Like "you have already donated the member 2 times" you cannot donate more" like wise!!

Well its a donation so i wanted it to be recorded nothing else as i can see people can abuse it hmm... Thanks

The system we have is better than that i think. .it should not be changed.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    As others have pointed out, this is not a bug - it is by design. And hundreds of other players have already made these requests in the Ideas and Feature Requests forum, so that they are already listed in the READ BEFORE POSTING - Ideas, ruled out, subforum guidelines: sticky thread at the top of that forum.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 17 - 622 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy