Thread: No matches in war search?

Fresh Spawn

No matches in war search?

In the past 3 days we have tried two war searches and in both instances we were told there are no matches available. 15vs15. 1 th12, 13 th11 and 1 th10. Anyone else having problems finding a match in war?!?!

Forum Hero
    We just ended a war 10x10 (3 TH10, 7 TH9) - matched in under an hour.
    Funny thing is they had ( 1 TH11, 2 TH10, 6 TH9, 1 TH6) but only used 3 attacks for a total of 2 stars, strangest war I've seen in a while. In lane matching was pretty even, they just didn't attack.

Are a lot of your 11s engineered? That might be part of the issue.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Fresh Spawn
    Maybe a couple with missing eagle and infernos. It searches all day and we find out the next day there were no matches. We even switched up bases (more th12 and less th11) but still got same result after a day of searching. We’ll try one more time before CWL.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynsx View Post
    Maybe a couple with missing eagle and infernos. It searches all day and we find out the next day there were no matches. We even switched up bases (more th12 and less th11) but still got same result after a day of searching. We’ll try one more time before CWL.
    Engineered bases by itself is not the biggest problem for MM, commonality of the roster is, usually if u have at least 20% of top bases heavy enough MM will be a bit more forgiving, the more u have the easiest u can get, so. In your case 3-6 th 12 will give u faster war
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/a...VLPP80/members

Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases

What is your clan tag? I agree with Sam, it is the odd roster that causes the long search. That can be from extreme engineering, but dosn’t have to be. Common engineering doesn’t cause a long search at all. An odd roster making it hard for the matchmaker to find a similar clan causes the long search usually.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs can’t attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Please post your clan tag, and maybe we could help. On the surface, I'm surprised you didn't find a match, but as always, the devil is in the detail (probably of those TH11s!!)

In our midweek war, 20v20 , we matched within 5 minutes!!! It was actually quite surreal.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 13 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH11, 50-49-20.

we re in the same boat as the op. we have been searching for over 13 hours now, usually we are being matched within an hour at most...
    1 th12, a few 11s, a few 10s, 2 low level fillers at the bottom (ths 5 or 6). in a 10v10...