Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [asking for a friend] is it possible to buy medals?

[asking for a friend] is it possible to buy medals?

Since medals are the new currency, should it be allowed to be bought using real money, like people buying gems?

discuss the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by youwire View Post
    Since medals are the new currency, should it be allowed to be bought using real money, like people buying gems?

discuss the idea.
    I don’t think it is necessary since you can buy gems to do the same thing and if they did offer them for sale they likely would price them the same as the cost to buy the necessary gems to do the same thing.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Forum Hero
    I would not be surprised to see hammer offers in the shop at some point, but I doubt that will be for a few months or more. Just my guess. I think early on they want them to be exclusively CWL participation so as to promote their new toy.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Your thread title asks if it is currently possible to buy medals..

and then you ask if it should be allowed..

Kind of... contradicting.

But regardless, currently not possible to buy medals and will probably not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    I would not be surprised to see hammer offers in the shop at some point, but I doubt that will be for a few months or more. Just my guess. I think early on they want them to be exclusively CWL participation so as to promote their new toy.
    Those hammers provide a LOT. Giving you the resources and instant upgrade option would require a high price for Clash to be willing to sell for gems.

A current book is 500-1000 gems so a hammer would probably end up being ridiculous like 2,000 gems, which is not worth it.
    Last edited by iGroot; 1 Week Ago at 06:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    First it's a lack of content, now it's TOO much content?

TH12
    War Agency - Level 21 War Clan

No, neither the medals nor the hammers should be available in the shop imo.

You can always buy gems and gem everything to your hearts content if you so wish, but if you can buy hammers on top of books and potions etc then whatís left to play for?

Itís supposed to be a game, no?

SC has stated they will be exclusively available in CWL.... what's there to discuss? It's at SC's discretion how they want to treat this new currency. They are using it as an incentive to participate in a new feature: CWL...

And why would the additiong [asking for a friend] be necessary (inquiring minds ....).
    Last edited by JusMe; 1 Week Ago at 07:39 PM.

Supercell clearly said that hammers would be exclusive to cwl. Allowing players to buy medals with cash or gems would contradict that. If they did however, I can imagine some players trying to max their bases without upgrading storages which would be a disaster.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Better to keep the hammers unique to CWL and offer packs of DE and BOH in the shop. Does the same thing but keeps the hammers unique to CWL.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I donít think it is necessary since you can buy gems to do the same thing and if they did offer them for sale they likely would price them the same as the cost to buy the necessary gems to do the same thing.
    This is really all you need for the discussion (as well as SC having stated explicitly that they were CWL exclusives, but ignoring that). You can already purchase runes and books from the trader, which ultimately accomplishes the same thing as buying medals for a hammer. Selling medals would just be another means to the same end. It would also require them to put a dollar amount on the medals which would probably end up being a bigger hassle than it's worth.
    Last edited by Tiler; 1 Week Ago at 12:40 AM.
    Cloud Control - Why are clouds so terrible, and what are the possible ways to get rid of them?

Quote Originally Posted by youwire View Post

discuss the idea.
    i want it so you can donate these magical hammers and then clans can help boost their town hall village stuff to become stronger

if you agree with me say so
    and then you could buy medals with gems so it would not be super confusing
    and then you could buy magical hammers and donate to your clan

the level 40 clan castle can take 1 magical hammer and these are very rare gifts
    and on special occasions you all get a free magical hammer which you can donate
    and then you and clanmates can create good friendships by donating super good hammers
    because nobody feels that good about donating a little old barbarian but when you give a super gift they know you are friends and you make good friendship connection

and you have a better clan and happier players
    so this is good for all people
    Hi
    Post "Walruses are awesome" to me if you found this hidden message!
    abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz