Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [asking for a friend] is it possible to buy medals?

Quote Originally Posted by Kreyfish View Post
    good sarcasm

didnt come off very well though
    i wasnt using sarcasm i wanted it so you can donate magic hammers so you can progress faster
    i think if you asked some people some people would agree

its not like it will mess up anything because most people wouldnt want to donate their really good hammers but you could if you were really a good friend with someone
    Hi
    Post "Walruses are awesome" to me if you found this hidden message!
    abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    i did.
    i dont think that we will see any new townhall level soon. i would be really surprised if we see th 13 in less than five months.
    so my point is that you cant save all medals. you must buy magical items for those medals and even than that are only two more month before you reach maximum - only if you are maximum succesfull.
    with my actual ammount of medals i would need 12 months for that. even than i would be surprised if we get a new townhall level in 2019.
    I agree. Thereís barely any structures added to TH12. They need to add some more buildings to TH12 first.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by WalrusGuy View Post
    i wasnt using sarcasm i wanted it so you can donate magic hammers so you can progress faster
    i think if you asked some people some people would agree

its not like it will mess up anything because most people wouldnt want to donate their really good hammers but you could if you were really a good friend with someone
    Get a hold of a dictionary, open at e > ex > exc > excl; by that stage you'll be on the page that has a definition for "exclusive".

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Get a hold of a dictionary, open at e > ex > exc > excl; by that stage you'll be on the page that has a definition for "exclusive".
    oh like use the word exclusive like you could have exclusive donations like really cool rare ones
    Hi
    Post "Walruses are awesome" to me if you found this hidden message!
    abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by WalrusGuy View Post
    oh like use the word exclusive like you could have exclusive donations like really cool rare ones
    No, use "the word 'exclusive'" to mean what it means. Exclusive is an absolute term, rarity doesn't come in to it.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    i did.
    i dont think that we will see any new townhall level soon. i would be really surprised if we see th 13 in less than five months.
    so my point is that you cant save all medals. you must buy magical items for those medals and even than that are only two more month before you reach maximum - only if you are maximum succesfull.
    with my actual ammount of medals i would need 12 months for that. even than i would be surprised if we get a new townhall level in 2019.
    I'd be really surprised if we got th13 before 2020.
    th12: 60/60/30 | 60/60/30 | 60/60/29 | 60/60/30
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornswoggle View Post
    I totally understand, that there are several leauges in each tier. That is so obvious, that it is insulting to act, like I didn't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornswoggle View Post
    I know, it isn't easy for normal people to understand the thoughts of a genius.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnwanted View Post
    I'd be really surprised if we got th13 before 2020.
    Pessimists are never disappointed.