Thread: Where does all the building material come from?

Where does all the building material come from?

So I have a few friends and I see these people around in the daily dirt. People around level 90 and up. The sell loads and loads of building materials. Deeds of land, planks, marker stakes, you name it. But where do they get them all from? One day they’ll be selling 30 deeds, 10 nails and 20 duct tapes and then the next day, they’ll be selling more. I have a bunch of these friends that will fill up their store every day or so like this. But I don’t understand where it all comes from? Even if I would sell all of the building materials I find instead of using it, I wouldn’t be selling this much!

Hope someone can clear this mystery up!

Centennial Club
    I get a lot of expansion stuff from my town. Very active players who have totally expanded their tow and who always harvest and feed their pets can accumulate these items pretty fast. It’s all how you play the game.
    Farm tag: #8CCYGC8R Level 82 very active player
    NH Toronto maple laughs 2P9L8V9J

Information
    Also, some dont clear their shops and leave it as it is to gain followers. But if they wheat a lot, then they would be able to get a lot of upgrade materials

I am one of those. A high level farm can gain materials fairly quickly from playing (crops, town gifts, feeding animals). Sometimes I will hold on to LEMs even though I don't need them until I know I have enough that I can pass them to others in my NH since their barn might not be able to carry much. Then sometimes, no one in my NH will want them bc they are content where they are at with land so I will just put all 90 LEMs up for sale. That's a good day for whoever found that ad in the DD.

Some people also buy materials out of the paper and put them up in theirs realizing they didn't need them after they bought them. Currently, I am holding on to about 500 duct tape, but need only 126/each to upgrade. If they are making my barn too full, I might offload some. I can never resist buying BEMs and SEMs from the newspaper.
    Level 111 Farm
    All land expanded
    Barn: 5350 Silo: 4800
    12/12 Sanctuary Animals
    In that. 'What is there to do next?" mode.

Pro Member
    If you see a shop full of sold planks and stuff that is simply a attempt to fool people , Most of them have shop like that have NOT sold a plank ! They sold the planks to their second farm and dont sell a thing !
    The shop is first thing I look on if anyone ask to Join my team if they have the shop full with sold planks or something is it a BIG NO DIRECT ! I dont need any con men in my team .
    But many high level farms in high level teams get a enormous number of things we dont need each day
    We have to sell it , I my self sell hundreds of mallets , stakes and deeds each day . I get them when I play or grow corn and wheat in attempt to get things I need .
    To maintaine the stock in the barn so you have stuff you need and not things you dont need is very important .
    Last edited by Lyngby; 4 Days Ago at 02:03 AM.

Also, keep in mind that at level 200 or so you have enough fields to gather around 2,5 extras every 120 seconds by just wheating. 75 extras per hour of wheating. Bem, sem, lem, mining tools, saws, axes, plus anything from town, especially on town extra lem event like now, then farm animals, pets.
    In my little empire for example, i have 36 horses, 30 dogs 30 cats etc. That is a lot of extras 4 times a day.

My hood is one where everyone is all expanded so we all naturally sell all our LEMS en masse.

It got me thinking - I wonder how the game would evolve if once you had collected all your Deeds, Stakes, Mallets and Maps you didn’t ever get any more - just like jigsaw pieces and expansion permits!!!!
    Farm 218, Town 74
    Kik: perky76
    Sanctuary complete
    ​143/144 Achievements
    Barn 11,900 - Silo 11,110 - PM for Farm ID

Quote Originally Posted by Sooty123 View Post
    My hood is one where everyone is all expanded so we all naturally sell all our LEMS en masse.

It got me thinking - I wonder how the game would evolve if once you had collected all your Deeds, Stakes, Mallets and Maps you didn’t ever get any more - just like jigsaw pieces and expansion permits!!!!
    You would then get more of the other tools. ☺
    I like the idea, cheaper bem/sem?☺