Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a neighborhood to join

Looking for a neighborhood to join

Hi my daughter and I are looking for a laid back neighborhood to join. Both active players and use Tom and the Farm Helpers. Iím lvl 94 and she is in the 60ís. Thanks!

Hi, I've sent you a pm

Have sent you a pm x

Check out our recruitment ad right here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...8035;🐥

Hi. We are looking for 2 players but yr daughter needs to be over 18 ? To join us. Heres our ad anyway.
    🍒WANTED WANTED, AUSSIE, NZ, USA, UK,UN players or thereabouts lol😊

WANTED♥WANTED WANTED ,Our hood is looking for 2 new Adult Members (no children) to join after this Derby.♥

We have english speaking members worldwide, mainly Australia & USA, Someone is on all the time, we like Active, Helpful,Chatty Derby playing members, who love to have fun, come, check our hood out, we are waiting for you.☺

NO♥Silent Players or Forum or Kik♥Traders♥- please don't apply! If you join our hood, you must be chatty. Trade Only within our hood!

We are a Champion Derby playing hood. (Must participate in derby,♥( unless you Opt out) -
    Minimum♥9 tasks x 310 points. 320-400 for special derby.♥Your choice if you want to do 10,( a lot of our members do 10). We are very loyal & support each other to benefit the hood as a whole, very much like one big happy family. Our hood is team oriented -working as a team gets results. (Please dont apply to join if you are only looking for expansion items) - no drama in our hood just fun fun fun & happy farming. Yes we do the birdhouse donations and the Town. No delayed starts.

We also have a Facebook Group just for our hood only, to communicate, make sugestions, keep in touch, vote, etc., which you MUST join.♥We look forward to meeting you.♥♥

Our symbol is red cherry on a blue shield.♥Message me first,♥
    then tell me your level and what country you are in, give me your tag and il send you friend request, you accept then i can invite you to join,♥hurry before next derby starts.☺

Cheers, Robyn the Aussie Leader.☘

Our Hood is called: The Active Help
    Neighbourhood Tag = C9GLJ9C
    My Tag = C2LO22CO

The Foxhole II is looking for you! 🦊
    Hi, Im in the search of a few good people to join my neighborhood. I've had the nh for alittle bit now and gotten some trophies, just never really recruited, so here I am. What I'm looking for is someone who is laid back, helpful, speaks English, and doesnt mind chatting. Derby isn't mandatory, but if you decide to play choose tasks 300 and above. I'll make you elder the second you join. That's all, no long list of rules. Let's build this nh together! Come check it out.
    The Foxhole II #9CVRGQVU 🦊

Trainee
    Hey we are not picky, but I love the game, please just check us out

Would love to have you both. Come join us! *Plantasia*Is a brand new neighborhood seeking dedicated derby addicts!
    We are searching for self suffient players level 65 and up.
    I will consider lowering the entry level for the right player.
    We do 320/400 tasks only and the extra task is optional but prefered if able to place.
    We love to win trophies but also want as many horseshoes as possible too.
    We are also looking for town players who release townies during derby as needed.
    We will be using the birdhouse with easy crops only to help with the achievement.
    The first player to be join will be promoted co leader.
    The rest will be promoted to elder to help trash tasks.
    We are looking for players from all countries as long as Fluent English is spoken in chat.
    No drama allowed and please use good manners at all times.
    No Kik or other social media required.
    If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message.
    Im looking forward to hearing from you very soon!

Plantasia #POUVOUJO
    teal heart background/black cat

Last edited by Barbara1018; 1 Week Ago at 05:07 AM.

Great! Come join us...love to have you, we are very helpful, have a lot to offer others. Moist of us are 1oo level or more. Active in Derby n Town.. we’ve lost several players as several are firefights and several are ill and cant play right now. Come give us a chance. My name is Barb Neighboirhoos name is “:HayDay for Fun” Tag id#9LYPYGUP just look us up by name thats all i did when looking for a hood to join.

Pro Member
    New neighbourhood! BUSHBY - #PJ0V9829 -0 is a zero-
    -By order of the leader Fletchxo- Please come join me in my new neighbourhood and letís win some derby points. The leader, I, and a couple of neighbors want you to join us!! We arenít strict on derby, or anything.. want to come give us a try? Come check us out!!

Hello, Iím Jannie, leader at KEEPING IT REAL #
    8YLJCQCY, white horse blue heart.

We keep our hood size between 15-20 for better task selections. We are a friendly, helpful, English speaking, international group. We derby at 320/400 must complete 9 with 10 being optional.

All we ask is you meet derby goal, be kind, donít be a moocher, and work your farm. Chat or donít.

Must introduce yourself to leader before 1st derby or you will be opted out.