Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "ghost attack"

Been trying out this recently but didn't know it's called ghost attack haha.

Problem I had is in multiplayer the loons always come out first before the Eddie so the loons get cloned. In the end I had to just put an Eddie without loons in my blimp and waste 10 spaces.

I read that in war the release order is based on donation fifo? Didn't dare to try it out until confirmed.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkt26 View Post
    Been trying out this recently but didn't know it's called ghost attack haha.

Problem I had is in multiplayer the loons always come out first before the Eddie so the loons get cloned. In the end I had to just put an Eddie without loons in my blimp and waste 10 spaces.

I read that in war the release order is based on donation fifo? Didn't dare to try it out until confirmed.
    there're some case where it's better to clone loon over edrag
    and vice versa

ghost attack relying on clone troop
    Last edited by Alishr99; 5 Days Ago at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alishr99 View Post
    there're some case where it's better to clone loon over edrag
    and vice versa

ghost attack relying on clone troop
    Yes that's true. But I prefer to clone the eddie to be really sure I take out the AQ.

So in war they will definitely come out based on donated fifo order?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkt26 View Post
    Yes that's true. But I prefer to clone the eddie to be really sure I take out the AQ.

So in war they will definitely come out based on donated fifo order?
    yep....

great... almost no one seeing it

Millennial Club
    I like this attack opener. It is really on a spectrum though. BB with just loons and rage (sometimes one giant to pull cc) is probably one end, BB with ED 3 clone and rage is probably the other. For practice I've been using it to farm with 2 clone, 2 freeze, 2 haste, eq, rage. Lots of bases get way easier when you remove the eagle + whatever happens to be next to it, before starting the main attack. I find myself using freeze to get the BB to where it needs to be.