Thread: New to th10 where should i farm

Question New to th10 where should i farm

My TH just finished upgrading to 10. After what seems like it took forever to do I fully maxed my TH9 base 8 days ago and gladly started my upgrade.

So in the 8 days it took for my TH to upgrade I completely filled all storages from raiding.

Once my TH finished I immediately got my builders busy.
    1. On the cc
    2. On the lab
    3. On the new DE drill
    4. On the barracks to unlock miners.

My plan is to farm to get enough to do my dark barracks and both spell factories next, and then army camps elixir wise.

My gold will be going into walls, traps, and getting the new defenses to the same lvl as the other ones thats already on the base before upgrading anything to th10 lvl.

DE main focus would be to max my heroes as soon as possible.

I usually do offense over defense.

Where is a good place for a spanking brand new TH10 to farm.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    If you want to farm dead bases then crystal league is the place to go.You will easily fill your storages with cheap army like gobs.
    If you want to farm live base them Champs is where you should head.Though you will need to spend on a costlier army.

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    My mini is TH10.

I farm in gold using 15 giants, 10 wb rest goblins. No need for heros or spells. I rarely use a full army.

99% of hits I walk away having taken a min of 500k of each and 2-3k de.

Plenty of dead bases, full collector bases. I find a base in less than minute again in 99% of cases.

You will have no issues at all keeping builders busy. If you are an active player then keep a builder free for walls otherwise you will find yourself capped on loot with no free builders.
    Last edited by Damiz; 6 Days Ago at 09:49 AM.

IMO, best place for you to farm would be farm in the League where you're farming as a TH9 or maybe 1 or 2 leagues up or down from it.
    Looking 4 a Serious, Adult, Competitive clan? VM/PM me to Apply or Click at USAR

To read how a romantic night turned horrific click on the Doorbell
    SigPic Courtesy: DragonX101

Quote Originally Posted by Sammydict View Post
    IMO, best place for you to farm would be farm in the League where you're farming as a TH9 or maybe 1 or 2 leagues up or down from it.
    I am currently in Masters, which i found to be a good place for farming DE i mainly used a queen walk to target de which worked well. I am hesitant to stay where I currently am because I dont want my base to be constantly steamed rolled as a new th10.

Quote Originally Posted by DJluv2013 View Post
    I am currently in Masters, which i found to be a good place for farming DE i mainly used a queen walk to target de which worked well. I am hesitant to stay where I currently am because I dont want my base to be constantly steamed rolled as a new th10.
    To tell you my story, I'll be a TH10 in 2 days as well. And I've have been farming in Champion I & II since my TH8 days and never have felt troubled by the lack of resources for anything. In fact, I don't bother about defending at all because it's pretty much pointless where I farm. More so, what I've been doing is placed my Storages outside of walls in corner with DE storage alone under base protection. This helps me gain 1 or 2 odd defenses from time to time courtesy of a Titan League player or Higher town hall players who only attack those storages lying outside and leave.

But above all, I've long observed that it has been quite rare in Champion I & II that I've lost resources more than 300k/300k/3K Gold, Elixir & DE respectively. And it takes me only 1 raid most of time to regain that as well have some profit due to pretty good offers, even in terms of DE, and Win Bonus.

But down in Master's, a TH9 & TH10 have more chances of being raided by TH8 & TH7 which receives better ratios of available resources as loot compared to TH10, TH11s by whom my base mostly gets raided.
    Looking 4 a Serious, Adult, Competitive clan? VM/PM me to Apply or Click at USAR

To tell you my story, I'll be a TH10 in 2 days as well. And I've have been farming in Champion I & II since my TH8 days and never have felt troubled by the lack of resources for anything. In fact, I don't bother about defending at all because it's pretty much pointless where I farm. More so, what I've been doing is placed my Storages outside of walls in corner with DE storage alone under base protection. This helps me gain 1 or 2 odd defenses from time to time courtesy of a Titan League player or Higher town hall players who only attack those storages lying outside and leave.

But above all, I've long observed that it has been quite rare in Champion I & II that I've lost resources more than 300k/300k/3K Gold, Elixir & DE respectively. And it takes me only 1 raid most of time to regain that as well have some profit due to pretty good offers, even in terms of DE, and Win Bonus.

But down in Master's, a TH9 & TH10 have more chances of being raided by TH8 & TH7 which receives better ratios of available resources as loot compared to TH10, TH11s by whom my base mostly gets raided.
    This is indeed interesting and good to know. The highest I have been is Masters I, I purposely have avoided Champs and usually drop trophies when I am close to it because of the very reason I stated abovr but then it was because I didnt want to be a th9 in Champs with my base being constantly steamed rolled so I avoided Champs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJluv2013 View Post
    This is indeed interesting and good to know. The highest I have been is Masters I, I purposely have avoided Champs and usually drop trophies when I am close to it because of the very reason I stated abovr but then it was because I didnt want to be a th9 in Champs with my base being constantly steamed rolled so I avoided Champs.
    I think the secret to having the outmost fun, entertaining, stress free experience from the game lies is knowing where you, in the game, can compromise without letting it affect you in any negative manner.

I've told you mine. Getting steam rolled by raiders doesn't affect me anymore, Getting looted and/or losing heavy trophy at once doesn't affect me at all for I feel more happy smashing equal or mostly stronger bases for heavy loot and doing good to great in War. And of course, over achieving in Clan Games.

If you wanna try defending while farming then Crystal I or II will be apt for you AFAICT.
    Last edited by Sammydict; 6 Days Ago at 10:54 AM.

I think the secret to having the outmost fun, entertaining, stress free experience from the game lies is knowing where you, in the game, can compromise without letting it affect you in any negative manner.

I've told you mine. Getting steam rolled by raiders doesn't affect me anymore, Getting looted and/or losing heavy trophy at once doesn't affect me at all for I feel more happy smashing equal or mostly stronger bases for heavy loot and doing good to great in War. And of course, over achieving in Clan Games.

If you wanna try defending while farming then Crystal I or II will be apt for you AFAICT.
    What army comp did you use farming in Champs.

Centennial Club
    Go to champs and use war armies if u want, the loot piles up in higher leagues, and its practice for wars . If u need de, use to gowipe, if you need elixir use valks.

I tell everyone to push, not to a point where u r hitting too many higher ths for 1 star, but somewhere not too far below that. For th10 that's about champ 1.

Farming with barchers is boring and doesn't do a thing for ur war attacks