Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I upgrade to th11?

Pro Member
    i would, then you could finally unlock the awesome grand warden and be able to spend your de on more queen upgrades
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature

So what's the bare minimum before moving to th11? For example I know that I won't be waiting for 40/40 heroes, I know that =P.

I quit at near max th9 with 20/20 heroes. I came back 1.5 years later and went th10 a month ago. Farming is easy thanks to barch, and the books and stuff.. What's the minimum I should do before th11, where I plan on staying till I max it.

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblaid View Post
    So what's the bare minimum before moving to th11? For example I know that I won't be waiting for 40/40 heroes, I know that =P.

I quit at near max th9 with 20/20 heroes. I came back 1.5 years later and went th10 a month ago. Farming is easy thanks to barch, and the books and stuff.. What's the minimum I should do before th11, where I plan on staying till I max it.
    The minimum possible depends on your skill level and your goals. We had someone really skillfull that had one of his accounts rushed to th 11 but still did a decent job with heroes 25,28,10... (king,queen,gw)
    But unless you really know what you are doing go at least for 30-35 with king and 35-40 with queen.

And don't forget the loot penalty. Farming won't get easier...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSarlacc View Post
    The minimum possible depends on your skill level and your goals. We had someone really skillfull that had one of his accounts rushed to th 11 but still did a decent job with heroes 25,28,10... (king,queen,gw)
    But unless you really know what you are doing go at least for 30-35 with king and 35-40 with queen.

And don't forget the loot penalty. Farming won't get easier...
    Ok great, thanks. Guess I'll be patient.