Thread: Edit option in all slot

Edit option in all slot

Don,'t you people think that their might be a edit available in all slots we buy in machines and rss as well coz one day i have accident ly sell my 3gold bar at 1 gold coin and when i tried to make correction with diamond all bar won't get refunded, means all thing gets waste pls supercell think about it please.

This is the way Hay Day has always operated. I suspect everybody has made this mistake at some time, and we all (mostly) learn from it and don't make the same mistake again. Personally I would prefer Supercell to be putting their efforts into other areas of the game. I know it's disappointing when it happens, but to me it is one way in which the game can be like real life. Put in a sell order on your Microsoft shares at $1 and it will be snapped up before you have taken breath! That mistake also can't be undone

I think everyone has done this. I sold expansion materials for 1 coin. On the other hand, I have sold items to my hoodies at full price when I should have hit the 1 coin. I just try to pay attention when I'm in the shop. When I'm selling to hoodies I make sure I don't have an ad going. I also learned that once it's in the shop there is no getting it back. It may be annoying but it's just a game after all.

If you made the mistake again, you could ask your hood mates to buy the items and sell it back to you.

Also can be done with your other/mini/baby farm if you have one.