Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Clan War that we got beat by that 1 engineered TH base at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by UR4IC View Post
    I have not used my TH11 in war for months. It's just a donation mule. But if this continues then I might have to put him back in.
    OK, that's fair. I don't mean to be judgemental but putting that TH11 back in, is not the answer.
    Looking at your previous posts, you have complained about matchmaking on numerous occasions.
    The question is why?
    Firstly, putting that TH11 back in your roster is not the answer imo. If you want to engineer, then do it properly. Dabbling in engineering is really not the way to go if you want fair match ups.

I'd always recommend reading these threads about Matchmaking. They may be old, and need updating, but there's still some solid info in there to chew on :-

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...gineered-Clans

and the Sticky :-
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...AQ-Matchmaking

Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 13 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH11, 50-49-20.

Quote Originally Posted by UR4IC View Post
    We got matched up equal, TH to TH until there bottom TH was an engineered TH11. We lost. Another great matchmaking war by Supercell!
    Since the TH12 update we are experiencing way less engineered clans (may be pure luck, have no idea). Point is you can't get to max Th level (e.g. troops) any more without putting down every available defence for any TH level. The occasional engineered TH11 are simply smacked by any TH9+ attacker so it's not a big deal and i have yet to see an engineered TH11 3 star a max TH12, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Arrisirjoe View Post
    Since the TH12 update we are experiencing way less engineered clans (may be pure luck, have no idea). Point is you can't get to max Th level (e.g. troops) any more without putting down every available defence for any TH level. The occasional engineered TH11 are simply smacked by any TH9+ attacker so it's not a big deal and i have yet to see an engineered TH11 3 star a max TH12, so...
    Most of those engineered TH11s were designed to hit TH9s & TH10s. Having a base that's high level offense with low level defense seems to create bad matchups farther up the roster, or attract better engineering opponents. The couple times we've been beaten by clans using engineered bases, they were much better thought out than the eggshell with a sledgehammer types that used to give a decisive advantage. They were also very skilled on attacks & base designs.
    Leader of Bellum Tigers #2CR0QQC
    Expert Goblin Butterknife Attacker