Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Clan War that we got beat by that 1 engineered TH base at the bottom.

Another Clan War that we got beat by that 1 engineered TH base at the bottom.

We got matched up equal, TH to TH until there bottom TH was an engineered TH11. We lost. Another great matchmaking war by Supercell!

Fair clan wars are a thing of the past. Clan war leagues are a step in right direction because we beat ALL the engineered clans since 1 attack per person. That felt great! But I'm sure somehow I will be proven wrong and a new cheat will be had in CWL and another death spiral. Supercell, please add more power potions to shop so engineered bases can buy them!
    Last edited by UR4IC; 1 Week Ago at 01:00 AM.

Share your clan tag, we can take a look at your roster and offer some suggestions so this might not happen in the future.
    Level: 246 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

To quote yourself from earlier this year :-

"I have an almost maxed TH9 main account. Two TH9 0.5 accounts and one TH11 engineered account to combat the engineered clans"
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post11387776

Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 13 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH11, 50-49-20.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    To quote yourself from earlier this year :-

"I have an almost maxed TH9 main account. Two TH9 0.5 accounts and one TH11 engineered account to combat the engineered clans"
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post11387776

I have not used my TH11 in war for months. It's just a donation mule. But if this continues then I might have to put him back in.

Pro Member
    i struggle to believe this is why you lost. we match engineers occasionally and usually have a significant advantage.

I consider losing by 1* or % to be a fair matchup. Look back over your attacks and see if a scouting attack would have made a difference.

Millennial Club
    As Warios says, clan tag is required. Cant even form an opinion without knowing your roster. If you go with th6, then you got a raw deal, but if you have plenty of muscle up top, then a couple of attacks arent the rubber stamp. We all get them from time to time, and look at the easy 3 their base gives us.

Forum Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by UR4IC View Post
    We got matched up equal, TH to TH until there bottom TH was an engineered TH11. We lost. Another great matchmaking war by Supercell!
    1 TH at the bottom of the map cost you?
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by UR4IC View Post
    .... Supercell, please add more power potions to shop so engineered bases can buy them!
    I myself have always questioned that assertion. Engineering goal is to have maxed offensive power with low defensive weighting. Thus I would expect an engineered base to already have primary war troops maxed for their lab level. Now rushed bases on the other hand I do see Power Potion as a necessity for war. But let us not confuse the two.

But even then, I suspect the vast majority of Power Potion users in war are "I recently upgraded to TH x, upgraded my lab, have not been able to upgrade my war troops and spells yet". That would include all categories of bases, Engineered, Rushed, Non-rushed, etc..
    Last edited by rowman; 1 Week Ago at 01:21 AM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    [#PR2P0R0C]
    And yes, that panda is indeed packing major heat! Visit my profile page
    /default photo album to see a larger image.