Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bingo Derby new neighbourhood

Fresh Spawn

Bingo Derby new neighbourhood

If you join a new neighbourhood do you automatically get the bingo bonanza lines that they already have ? The acheivements in the house. I only have 3 lines but the neighbour hood I want to join has 8 so will I get that too ? Anyone know ?

Quote Originally Posted by Angie124 View Post
    If you join a new neighbourhood do you automatically get the bingo bonanza lines that they already have ? The acheivements in the house. I only have 3 lines but the neighbour hood I want to join has 8 so will I get that too ? Anyone know ?
    No, you won’t. The achievements are personal accomplishments.
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 35 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    No, you won’t. The achievements are personal accomplishments.
    I had a long spell of not playing HD, during which time the new derbies types were introduced so they were all new to me when I started playing again. There hasn't been a bingo derby since I started playing again but I still have bingo derby line achievements that I obviously haven't personally earned 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    I had a long spell of not playing HD, during which time the new derbies types were introduced so they were all new to me when I started playing again. There hasn't been a bingo derby since I started playing again but I still have bingo derby line achievements that I obviously haven't personally earned 樂
    When the achievement was first fixed, everyone in the hood got credit towards the achievement. I don’t know if that has been fixed, since my hoodies don’t say
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 35 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    I had a long spell of not playing HD, during which time the new derbies types were introduced so they were all new to me when I started playing again. There hasn't been a bingo derby since I started playing again but I still have bingo derby line achievements that I obviously haven't personally earned 樂
    There was a glitch with the Bingo Derby where opted-out players in a neighbourhood received the achievement. That's likely to be how you received them.

OP - you won't receive them retrospectively on joining a hood.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 6 Days Ago at 09:38 PM.

Hay Day level 166 (main farm) - Achievement 132/132 reached on 11 July 2017. Now 143/144.
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June 2017 (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!
    Anchor received on 20 March 2018. Still no cannon or wheel...

Aah, thanks guys, that explains it!

I saw the achievement tally once & haven't really thought about it since, until reading this op, as I'm not particularly achievement focused. I just presumed at the time that I had been rewarded for my hoodies' hard work (even in my absence), which I guess turns out to be the case 🤫😉