Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bingo Derby new neighbourhood

Fresh Spawn

Bingo Derby new neighbourhood

If you join a new neighbourhood do you automatically get the bingo bonanza lines that they already have ? The acheivements in the house. I only have 3 lines but the neighbour hood I want to join has 8 so will I get that too ? Anyone know ?

Quote Originally Posted by Angie124 View Post
    If you join a new neighbourhood do you automatically get the bingo bonanza lines that they already have ? The acheivements in the house. I only have 3 lines but the neighbour hood I want to join has 8 so will I get that too ? Anyone know ?
    No, you won’t. The achievements are personal accomplishments.
    Farm 138
    CoC TH11 BhB8 max ex walls AQ 41 BK 41 GW 4
    established level 15 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    No, you won’t. The achievements are personal accomplishments.
    I had a long spell of not playing HD, during which time the new derbies types were introduced so they were all new to me when I started playing again. There hasn't been a bingo derby since I started playing again but I still have bingo derby line achievements that I obviously haven't personally earned 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    I had a long spell of not playing HD, during which time the new derbies types were introduced so they were all new to me when I started playing again. There hasn't been a bingo derby since I started playing again but I still have bingo derby line achievements that I obviously haven't personally earned 樂
    When the achievement was first fixed, everyone in the hood got credit towards the achievement. I don’t know if that has been fixed, since my hoodies don’t say
    Farm 138
    CoC TH11 BhB8 max ex walls AQ 41 BK 41 GW 4
    established level 15 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    I had a long spell of not playing HD, during which time the new derbies types were introduced so they were all new to me when I started playing again. There hasn't been a bingo derby since I started playing again but I still have bingo derby line achievements that I obviously haven't personally earned 樂
    There was a glitch with the Bingo Derby where opted-out players in a neighbourhood received the achievement. That's likely to be how you received them.

OP - you won't receive them retrospectively on joining a hood.
    Last edited by Cowslips; November 7th, 2018 at 09:38 PM.

Hay Day level 168 (main farm) - I have several others

Aah, thanks guys, that explains it!

I saw the achievement tally once & haven't really thought about it since, until reading this op, as I'm not particularly achievement focused. I just presumed at the time that I had been rewarded for my hoodies' hard work (even in my absence), which I guess turns out to be the case 🤫😉