Thread: Expansion permits

Centennial Club

Expansion permits

I donít know if this is a bug or not but I have 3 pieces of land left and 7 permits. I have not seen one in a drop in months. Is it possible that there is a glitch and the game stopped dropping them? If it isnít an actual bug, maybe the drop rate percentage needs tweaking.

This is isnít a huge issue playing the game, I would just love to be able to finish. I still get drops of maps when I donít need them anymore.

thanks
    Farm tag: #8CCYGC8R Level 82 very active player
    NH Toronto maple laughs 2P9L8V9J

It took me a long time, a long time, to get all my permits. Even in the derby rewards I knew of other farms getting a scroll or two and my rewards showed none. The scrolls eventually showed up, after waiting what seemed like many months. Hang in there.

Centennial Club
    I have the same issue, two plots left to open and 4 permits. Wonderful. I’ve not seen them in ages either and I have decided to forget the plots. Maybe eventually, not holding my breath.

Somewhere Ive read that after you complete the main farm expansion, the permit drop rate greatly reduces. Of course this info came to me after I had completed my main farm . It has been so long, I too have questioned if they are not available any longer. When they appear on the wheel of misfortune I never win one.

Centennial Club
    Don’t get me started on the animal sanctuary!

Centennial Club
    Well I haven’t seen one in at least 3 months. If I get one every 4 months it will now take me 7.6 years to get the final 23 that I need. I completely understand that this game requires patience, this just seems excessive to me. I really think the drop rate is way too low.
    Last edited by Llaaadyel; 5 Days Ago at 08:59 PM.
    Farm tag: #8CCYGC8R Level 82 very active player
    NH Toronto maple laughs 2P9L8V9J