Thread: Linking account with supercell ID

745Shubham

Linking account with supercell ID

Will attaching my clash of clans account to supercell ID detach it from Game Center? Would I still be able to reload my account on a newer device with just my Game Center?

your gamecenter id will be still attached to your village and if you try to load it with gamecenter or gplay following will happen.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Quote Originally Posted by 745Shubham View Post
    Will attaching my clash of clans account to supercell ID detach it from Game Center? Would I still be able to reload my account on a newer device with just my Game Center?
    According to the FAQs in Supercellid.helpshift.com where it states:

Q: Can I still use Game Center and Google accounts to safeguard game progress?
    A: Once connected to Supercell ID, your game account can no longer be connected or accessed through Game Center or Google. To retrieve another game already attached to Game Center or a Google account, log out of Supercell ID and choose "Play Without Supercell ID".

We always recommend attaching all your game accounts to Supercell ID to make switching between them so much easier.

My response:
    Even though you canít use Game Center with Clash of Clans anymore, itís necessary to continue to have Game Centre on each iOS device. (You have to have Game Centre.... no way around it.). Every time you use your account on a different device, you will see a different Game Centre ID load. Just ignore it. (Thereís a way to disable it, but itís a bit complicated.) Get used to using SCID first.

There are huge advantages to using SCID but one of the most useful and least mentioned is for iOS users who wish to redeem iTunes cards. Use one device with one AppleID to redeem iTunes cards and then use SCID to load each base onto that device so you can purchase any packs or gems using that single AppleID. That way you donít have to split your iTunes cards on different devices. (Just remember to use that device every time you want to purchase something for that base.)

I hope this helps.
    Last edited by LeethalForce; November 9th, 2018 at 04:00 AM.