Thread: I'm having problems with HayDay supercell.

Fresh Spawn

I'm having problems with HayDay supercell.

Sorry for sending the message here. I could not translate the pages completely and I do not write or speak English.The problem is described below:"When I go to the city and take the train to get visitors from my friends. When entering the selection area my friend disappears and only the game is left. So I can not fetch visitors to complete my game. this is bringing great difficulty for me to complete the missions.'Since the last update this is happening and I believe that it has already completed, more or less, three months. I did not warn you before because I thought you would notice and solve the problem or that a new update would come up that would correct the problem.I await information in my email.Graciously!Sergio Luiz Scienza
    Sorry for sending the message here. I could not translate the pages completely and I do not write or speak English.The problem is described below:"When I go to the city and take the train to get visitors from my friends. When entering the selection area my friend disappears and only the game is left. So I can not fetch visitors to complete my game. this is bringing great difficulty for me to complete the missions.'Since the last update this is happening and I believe that it has already completed, more or less, three months. I did not warn you before because I thought you would notice and solve the problem or that a new update would come up that would correct the problem.I await information in my email.Graciously!Sergio Luiz Scienza

I don't play HayDay so not exactly sure what the problem is but this post should go in the Hayday portion of the forum. You might need to contact player support in game as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Scienza View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forum. Sorry in advance for google translate. Below is a workaround provided by momscar

[QUOTE = Momscar; 11964264] Eu notei que a falha vem e vai. Então, eu não posso sempre ver quem tem o que townies. Nós tentamos colocar em bate-papo se tivermos acabado de colocar alguns na plataforma.

O método que tenho usado para pegar townies de mais de um vizinho é um pouco complicado, mas por enquanto funciona.
    1) Eu abro minha aba NH e começo com o primeiro vizinho.
    2) ir para a fazenda do vizinho e depois para a cidade através do carrinho de mão
    3) Eu toquei no townies, como de costume, eu gostaria de pegar
    4) Eu toquei no trem no canto inferior direito do menu da cidade
    5) Eu toquei no "X" no topo
    6) Eu então toque no próximo vizinho na aba NH

Enxague e repita até que o PT esteja cheio. Em seguida, toque no "trem" no canto inferior esquerdo da tela para voltar para sua cidade.

É a única solução que conheço. [/ QUOTE]
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 35 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...