Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Creating secondary clan for CWL

Creating secondary clan for CWL

We're planning to create a secondary team for the upcoming CWL to maximize everyone's personal medal count. (Because we aren't exactly awesome, and benched members aren't likely to get war win medals even if Supercell fixes the bug

Once the secondary clan is placed into a league, do the players need to stay in that clan in order to be able to use their war attacks or can everyone immediately bounce back to the main clan for the rest of the week?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebenots View Post
    We're planning to create a secondary team for the upcoming CWL to maximize everyone's personal medal count. (Because we aren't exactly awesome, and benched members aren't likely to get war win medals even if Supercell fixes the bug

Once the secondary clan is placed into a league, do the players need to stay in that clan in order to be able to use their war attacks or can everyone immediately bounce back to the main clan for the rest of the week?
    u can go back and forth between the clans, and do the attack, but someone need to keep hold of the clan or they will get disbanded without any base left
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/a...VLPP80/members

Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases

The plan is for me to dust off my abandoned TH9 to create (and hold) the secondary clan for use in CWL.

We're specifically trying to avoid having to repeatedly clan hop over 7 days.

If,
    1. 15 members join a secondary clan
    2. The secondary clan joins CWL
    3. A war league is found

Then,
    4. Do those 15 players have to be IN the secondary clan at the time they want to attack in order to use their war attack?

you don't even need to be in the CWL clan to be selected for the next days roster, but you need to be in the clan to attack.
    Level: 246 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Millennial Club
    One thing that can make the secondary clan more tolerable is if you send over your biggest account to donate.

I'd do this for the clan I'm in of we had enough low level TH support. We normally do 15/20 man wars even though we are a 45+ clan. Too many inactives
    Alpha and Omega (#PVUQR2UL) Location: USA
    TH12: 60/60/30 TH12: 38/53/30 TH11: 40/40/20 TH9: 16/16
    Always looking for more to join clan and help out with clan games. We've only missed one reward out of all games, come help us so it doesn't happen again. Be sure to mention forums in your join request, or you're deemed a dirty spy and rejected.

Yes, you need to go to the clan where CWL is Happening in order to being able to do your war attack, just like a random war.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

Never reply when ur angry. Never make a promise when ur happy. Never make a decision when ur sad.
    I own a dead lv 14 clan. Looking for th12's for CWL. Its still unranked, so recruiting 14 other th12's. Check out my recruiting thread for details if interested

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...preferred-TH11
    Last edited by SpartanDoc; 4 Days Ago at 09:40 PM.

Cwl question

Hey. Not sure this is the place but Iíll ask anyway. Is it possible to war ina regular war in one clan and in clan war league at another clan at the same time with the same account?

Quote Originally Posted by fabr1c View Post
    Hey. Not sure this is the place but I’ll ask anyway. Is it possible to war ina regular war in one clan and in clan war league at another clan at the same time with the same account?
    Yes, it is possible to take part in the CWL in one clan and in a regular war with another clan ( that clan not being in CWL of course ) at the same time with one account.