Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Walls

  1. #1

    Walls

    Anyone notice lvl6 walls can now be upgraded with elixir as well as lvl7?

  2. #2
    Forum Hero
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Water Seems Safe
    Posts
    7,685
    Quote Originally Posted by iRoofus View Post
    Anyone notice lvl6 walls can now be upgraded with elixir as well as lvl7?
    Um yeah...welcome to a couple weeks ago.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Um yeah...welcome to a couple weeks ago.
    Lol - not so active nowadays so came as a surprise! Donít recall seeing it talked about in any of the recent updates but maybe thatís my miss.

  4. #4
    Forum Hero
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Water Seems Safe
    Posts
    7,685
    Quote Originally Posted by iRoofus View Post
    Lol - not so active nowadays so came as a surprise! Don’t recall seeing it talked about in any of the recent updates but maybe that’s my miss.
    It was in the release notes when the initial CWL update when live. It's been in a few threads sprinkled around the Builder Base forum since then.

    But I suspect you are not alone in having not seen it since it seems to still come up from time to time since the release and probably will again.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

  5. #5
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Up in the Forums
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    It was in the release notes when the initial CWL update when live. It's been in a few threads sprinkled around the Builder Base forum since then.

    But I suspect you are not alone in having not seen it since it seems to still come up from time to time since the release and probably will again.
    Hello iRoofus, nice to see you. Donít think Iíve seen you around these parts before.

    Well done Klavious, that is correct.


    - Storm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •