Thread: Derby task completed but has frozen showing “expired”

Derby task completed but has frozen showing “expired”

anyone else had a problem with their Derby task? First task completed for 320 points. Points given and showing on the scoreboard. However, it is also showing the same task as “expired” and has frozen on the Derby board, meaning another task cannot be chosen. So now, no further Derby tasks can be chosen. Anyone else come across this problem before please and have any suggestions how to clear it? Double clicking and clearing the cache does not clear it.
    TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Spudface View Post
    anyone else had a problem with their Derby task? First task completed for 320 points. Points given and showing on the scoreboard. However, it is also showing the same task as “expired” and has frozen on the Derby board, meaning another task cannot be chosen. So now, no further Derby tasks can be chosen. Anyone else come across this problem before please and have any suggestions how to clear it? Double clicking and clearing the cache does not clear it.
    TIA
    Delete the expired one and you should be able to take another task. It won’t count against your total tasks
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 35 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Delete the expired one and you should be able to take another task. It won’t count against your total tasks
    The Personal Derby task log is showing the task completed with a green tick and 320 points given.
    Over the top it is showing the same task again as though it has been selected again & indeed it has the purple quill feather writing on the scroll to show it is being ‘worked on’. The brown basket icon that appears in the top right hand corner of your playing screen when working on a task is showing that 7.4% of the task is complete. This is not so, as it says there are 0 (zero) seconds left to complete the task. In other words it’s expired. It doesn’t make sense. It has somehow picked up the same task again, duplicated it, latched up & therefore it cannot be deleted, it cannot be completed (as it says zero seconds left) which means no more Derby tasks can be done. I am a high level player and have played for years, never seen anything like this before. HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by Spudface View Post
    The Personal Derby task log is showing the task completed with a green tick and 320 points given.
    Over the top it is showing the same task again as though it has been selected again & indeed it has the purple quill feather writing on the scroll to show it is being ‘worked on’. The brown basket icon that appears in the top right hand corner of your playing screen when working on a task is showing that 7.4% of the task is complete. This is not so, as it says there are 0 (zero) seconds left to complete the task. In other words it’s expired. It doesn’t make sense. It has somehow picked up the same task again, duplicated it, latched up & therefore it cannot be deleted, it cannot be completed (as it says zero seconds left) which means no more Derby tasks can be done. I am a high level player and have played for years, never seen anything like this before. HELP!
    Try tapping the task again and trashing it?
    Farm 136
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Try tapping the task again and trashing it?
    i have tried to use the trash can. It does not work - as I keep saying it’s completely frozen up. It cannot be deleted or trashed or completed (because it says zero seconds left) because it’s already complete. I’m going round in circles with this.

Another thing to try is taking it again. I have had this happen before, just not sure what worked.
    Farm 136

Pro Member
    Try doing what WussyPuss has stated, if that doesn’t work, someone will think of another way.

Log out of game. Power down your device. Restart everything. It worked for me.

Farm level: 226 Silo 11,100 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: "Maggie will leave soon". >MasterKilde<