Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This week's Derby seems bad (November 6, 2018)

It’s been a weird week for me too. Not a single 320 production task, (nor mining, crops, help etc, but that’s not unusual). I play Solo so I always get 10 tasks on the board and ready to complete, I’m stuck on 7 right now, still trashing. Very odd. I normally place, this week I’ll just be hoping not to land in the bottom 3 and get demoted. Very, very, odd.
    Level 149 (44 Town)
    Achievements: 140/141 * Mastered: 39/39 * Barn/Silo: Never Big Enough!!

KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Well, if they were trying to make the derby last all week, they seem to have succeeded!

i finished my last task last night. I saw very few harvest tasks and only saw one worth 320 points (I didn’t get it )

we all did 320 x 9, but had to wait for decent tasks to come up.
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 35 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Millennial Club
    We struggled to find 250 big tasks this week. The range of tasks seemed oddly balanced with some tasks just not appearing at all while baskets seemed to predominantly want lengthy stuff like wool, bacon, goat milk, strawberries or tomatoes- Very few stackable easy wins!
    There were of course myriad town tasks, often of exactly the same type (3 cowboy or gift shop tasks for example), just as playing town is so tedious and miserable
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players