Thread: Add More Rewards and Tiers To Clan Games!

Fresh Spawn

Add More Rewards and Tiers To Clan Games!

For Bigger clans getting more than 50,000 points sucks because we donít get anything extra for the hard work and my clan we get 100,000 points per clan games! It would be awesome if 2 more tiers were added...
    1- 75,000
    2- 100,000

This would give incentives for bigger clans and also to give a reason for smaller clans to grow!
    Please considering this we would really appreciate our hard work paying off since we hit 100,000 points this session!
    Last edited by Ivexxx; November 6th, 2018 at 05:09 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivexxx View Post
    For Bigger clans getting more than 50,000 points sucks because we donít get anything extra for the hard work and my clan we get 100,000 points per clan games! It would be awesome if 2 more tiers were added...
    1- 75,000
    2- 100,000

This would give incentives for bigger clans and also to give a reason for smaller clans to grow!
    Please considering this we would really appreciate our hard work paying off since we hit 100,000 points this session!
    It might be an incentive for smaller clans to grow, but your idea would actually make it more difficult for smaller clans to recruit.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    It might be an incentive for smaller clans to grow, but your idea would actually make it more difficult for smaller clans to recruit.
    Yes but small clans will always be stronger if they joined bigger ones that would also help league wars a lot to... idk I just think for our effort we should get more rewards.

Pro Member
    i support this
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature

Yes but small clans will always be stronger if they joined bigger ones that would also help league wars a lot to... idk I just think for our effort we should get more rewards.
    Are you sure about that?

Clan Games have been tiered such that 14 players reaching maximum points (4k each) will reach the maximum rewards tier. CWL require 15 active participants. Seems to be a consistent message they are giving us: With at least 15 active members, your clan can achieve maximum benefits.

Some ceiling must be set, tiers cannot go on infinitely. I say kudos to them for keeping a consistent message "Clans with at least 15 active accounts can achieve maximum benefits". So if War Leagues require 15, and two 20-person clans merge into one 40 person clan (mergers, as you suggested for smaller clans), how does that help CWL? Would that not reduce the number of teams within each league?
    Last edited by rowman; November 6th, 2018 at 05:51 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Are you sure about that?

Clan Games have been tiered such that 14 players reaching maximum points (4k each) will reach the maximum rewards tier. CWL require 15 active participants. Seems to be a consistent message they are giving us: With at least 15 active members, your clan can achieve maximum benefits.

Some ceiling must be set, tiers cannot go on infinitely. I say kudos to them for keeping a consistent message "Clans with at least 15 active accounts can achieve maximum benefits". So if War Leagues require 15, and two 20-person clans merge into one 40 person clan (mergers, as you suggested for smaller clans), how does that help CWL? Would that not reduce the number of teams within each league?
    There is a maximum they could go to! You can only have 50 members in your clan so...
    50x4000 points = 200,000 clan points.

That could be the roof top! The Ultimate Prize!

I feel like once the 1 year anniversary of clan games arrives, we'll see at least a CG set with 75k as the max tier. Maybe 100k, but I'm not holding my breath.

CoC Accounts: Darkwindô (New TH12 - LV 188 - 50/52/20) | DARDANIUS (TH10 - LV 132 - 20/28)

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 13 - Gold I) - We are recruiting! Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since January 2014

There is a maximum they could go to! You can only have 50 members in your clan so...
    50x4000 points = 200,000 clan points.

That could be the roof top! The Ultimate Prize!
    Which to me would convey an inconsistent message: If you want maximum Clan Game rewards, create a clan of 50. But ... members will not be able to fully paricipate in CWL. 15 can play, but 45 must sit on the sidelines. People want to participate actively in both. I believe the suggestion would promote clans to join together for clan games, split apart for CWL.

For the record my own clan easily makes the top tier, and we have easily surpassed 100k points. So yes, I personally would benefit, but I think not the game as a whole. Hence, I personally am against additional tiers, nor do I think they are necessary.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

Trainee
    [QUOTE=Ivexxx;11968891]For Bigger clans getting more than 50,000 points sucks because we don’t get anything extra for the hard work and my clan we get 100,000 points per clan games! It would be awesome if 2 more tiers were added...
    1- 75,000
    2- 100,000

Please considering this we would really appreciate our hard work paying off since we hit 100,000 points this session![/QUOTE

I support this idea. Maybe give a top tier prize at 50,000 for the smaller clans, such as a book or ruin, and continue on with two more tiers as stated.
    Our clan is done with clan games on the first day, which I suspect is the case in a lot of clans..