Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time for a builder base update

Quote Originally Posted by chiefillini View Post
    I'm done as well and honestly don't want to see another update. I'm enjoying retirement. It's fun to just log in and attack on occasion or do some clan game challenges. I'm content with that.
    This this this. My bh8 nearing max and I'd be happy if they retired BB development so i wouldn't need to do anything on it anymore other than couple clan games etc. I can't wait for BB retirement. Feel compelled to max this damn village though

Never argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Rephren View Post
    This this this. My bh8 nearing max and I'd be happy if they retired BB development so i wouldn't need to do anything on it anymore other than couple clan games etc. I can't wait for BB retirement. Feel compelled to max this damn village though
    BB retirement:
    - clean your lawn of obstacles once in a while (for gems)
    - attack a few times to fill up the storages after the obstacle removal (don't empty the collectors)
    - empty the gem mine if it has 20 gems in it (or close to)

It's a quiet life .. and if you want to throw somebody a bone, you deliberately lose if they still have walls to upgrade. It really depends on the day and time what I do.

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

FWIW, I really don't want an update to the BB for a while either. I'm busy working on the HV side of my games. I'm having much more fun there and a BB update would be an unwelcome distraction. Likewise, I'm really not interested in dealing with the buggy AI, leaderboard issues, cook times, and yet another grind.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.