Thread: Th7 almost max

Fresh Spawn

Wink Th7 almost max

Hi guys, i am th7 in gold 3 looking for a war clan

i also have a th4 mini that i would like to bring with me

my player number- YLYG99UQV

please invite me

Forum Elder
    Check out FLATLINE 2.0 Level 13 #P9QYU8UR. Relaxed mature environment. Farm/Casual War where war is optional not require, but we do war and take it serious. No app to download but this is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!
    WichitA (Level 17) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby

WarSmith Alliance
    https://discord.me/warsmiths

Helvetia
    https://link.clashofclans.com/?actio...e&tag=JYQ0YYQQ

I sent you an in game friend request. Both of your accounts would be welcome

Sam

Centennial Club
    We'd like you to join us (PHi family clan). Main clan is level 16. Please join us through https://discord.gg/AW7uNwp.

Clans:
    (1) PHi (level 16) (#YYQQ09): 529+ war wins
    (2) Iron Giants (level 15) (#9GY0GC82): 362+ war wins
    (3) ATX WOLVES (level 14) (#LQYGYCQU): 375+ war wins
    (4) SmannyFellers (level 11) (#J90JLVJV): 228+ war wins
    (5) ATX Wolves Too (level 7) (#8QRRPCQ): 104+ war wins

About Us:
    International Members
    B2B Wars
    We are part of the Elite Nation
    Team Player – family friendly, fun and supportive
    Adult Clan – no kids, no drama
    No mod, no engineering, no rushed, no .5s
    Clan Game Tier 8 (BOE) Completed
    Looking for:
    ANY town hall level
    Active
    Respectful
    Use both attacks
    Do not ask for elder / co, but earn for them

Apply via Discord: https://discord.gg/AW7uNwp

Centennial Club
    Pure Protégé - Level 11 Clan - JOIN NOW!!
    Hi, we want you in our clan 👍🏼
    New players especially welcome.

A great chance to join a clan which mixes farming and War and Clan Games.

WE ALWAYS MAX GAMES = BIG REWARDS

Clan name:- Pure Protégé
    A Level 11 clan benefiting from max perks!!
    Clan tag:- #L8UQRLUQ
    US and UK members for round the clock donations.

We're looking for any level players who are keen... It's tough trying to find an active clan but we have one here!
    We need any level players who want to chip in and join a clan that will stay active. We would especially like TH4-8 players to help spread the profile of our clan.

The clan is run in a fair way and we don't tolerate selfish players. We war whenever it’s wanted, (often) - but there is no obligation to participate. Simply opt in or out, joining as you wish.

We give players the chance to learn new attacks and share thoughts on tactics, whether for looting or for going to war!

Welcoming all players of any level,
    Champion - Leader

See you soon

Hi Crimanal,

***Pine Fine 2 #VRPP28L8*** is the sister clan for Pine Fine.

We are currently 28 - 16 in wars.

We are competing in the new Supercell CWL - We were placed in Gold League 1. We went 4-3 and came in 3rd place in our group.

We have maxed every clan game event that we have participated in including the 75k game.

We are recruiting Town Hall 8+ active players (cannot be rushed or engineered) to participate in weekly clan wars and clan games.

***Warning*** Before joining and leaving like so many others from the forums - Our chat is not super active outside of wars. That doesn't mean the clan isn't active. We war three times a week and donations are filled very quickly. If you want a very active chat log at all times, this isn't the clan for you.

Pine Fine is level 14 clan with a warring record of 248 wins and 208 losses.

Pine Fine 2 starts its wars on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday around 6 PM EST.

We also have a discord server members are more than welcome to join.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask here, message me or just join the clan and ask in chat.

The main clan also hosts clan war events (trojan war, 50 in 50, ground/air troops only) and also practice days for people to try and be on to do friendly challenges.

Warning - Before you join and leave like so many others from the forums - Our chat is not active. That doesn't mean that the clan isn't active. We war three times a week and donations are filled very quickly. If you want a very active chat log, this isn't the clan for you.

Sassy Marksmen Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Sassy Marksmen (Clan Tag #22LOJVR9R).

About Sassy Marksmen:

Level 1 war clan
    We are an international war clan looking for clan mates that are willing to enjoy clan war and clan games
    Established since 23/9/2018
    We have players from different countries but we use English as our main language

Requirements to join Sassy Marksmen:
    If you're TH11 - must have 40 combined hero levels
    If you're TH10 - must have 30 combined hero levels
    If you're TH9 - must have 25 combined hero levels
    If you're TH8 - must have level 2 dragons

Rules:
    1) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    2) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    3) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    4) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    5) Always read clan mail.
    6) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are bases that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @Kraytx

This recruitment thread is inspired by DixieNormas8 of Bregan D’aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV).
    Hi! I'm the leader of Sassy Marksmen (#22LOJVR9R) Join us!

Millennial Club
    You can join dka with both!!

Prism is a LEVEL 12 clan and Master League 1 CWL (we smashed it). International, however mostly USA/UK, mixed gender and most importantly ADULT ONLY. We are usually maxed out with players, so I’m regularly cleaning out inactive accounts and recruiting only the best players so the clan stays alive.

DKA “Red Squad” is our LEVEL 6 feeder clan, for mini accounts, rushed accounts and beginners, we max clan games here and we offer CWL for anyone who doesn’t make our top 18 cut in Prism. We rotate the bonus’s so the top 9 players from each clan will receive rewards one month and the bottom half the following.

We are a competitive group and winning is important, but we enjoy the game rather than take it too seriously. We chat a lot and to war we’ve made joining our KIK group mandatory, discord is optional. Donations are never left hanging and we always friendly challenge for practise, after all there’s always room for improvement.

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games usually within 48 hours, we’d require you to do your best to help towards this.

We war constantly but you can opt in/out as and when you can/cannot war. No war pressure, no angry messages over bad attacks (after all it is just a game) - just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

Rules? We are looking for English speaking, loyal and fairly active players who donate troops, pull their weight in clan games (if they want to receive the rewards) and follow war directions.

If we sound like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining, or add me as a friend and I will invite you if you fit the criteria.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    Prism #8YC8PP88
    Red squad #GOP9JPYG
    Last edited by LeaAtPrism; 3 Days Ago at 11:18 PM.