Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CWL offline Log in Excel

CWL offline Log in Excel

Due to the lack of an official tracking of the CWL, I did an Excel spreadsheet to track the activity and the tournament for my clan.

You can access it here and use it if you want.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YbF...w?usp=drivesdk

via Imgflip Meme Generator
    Last edited by Bartolo99; 1 Week Ago at 09:47 PM.

TH125 60/60/30 | Clash Birthday 17/01/2015 | Main
    TH9.11 41/38/20 | TH8 | TH7 | Minis
    Los Jedis PR | Los Jedis PR 2
    Quote Originally Posted by KannonFodder View Post
    Your poor builder has to upgrade high explosive materials with a freaking hammer.​ Let him take his time.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Nice job. One important category you may want to track is how a member does on defense. It's more difficult to defend than to attack, but it's still a crucial component of CWL, especially with only one attack per member. We've encountered a number of players who have their Towhall exposed. This can be an acceptable tactic in regular Clan Wars when trying to stop 3-star attacks, but in CWL, if you leave your TH12 Townhall out, you're probably going to give an easy star to a much lower player who may not have been able to contribute at all had you properly protected your Townhall.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 17 - 622 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Great job on the excel OP. Thanks for sharing it

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    Nice job. One important category you may want to track is how a member does on defense. It's more difficult to defend than to attack, but it's still a crucial component of CWL, especially with only one attack per member. We've encountered a number of players who have their Towhall exposed. This can be an acceptable tactic in regular Clan Wars when trying to stop 3-star attacks, but in CWL, if you leave your TH12 Townhall out, you're probably going to give an easy star to a much lower player who may not have been able to contribute at all had you properly protected your Townhall.
    Good idea, I will work on it and see how i can incorporate the data...

Your poor builder has to upgrade high explosive materials with a freaking hammer.​ Let him take his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartolo99 View Post
    Due to the lack of an official tracking of the CWL, I did an Excel spreadsheet to track the activity and the tournament for my clan.

You can access it here and use it if you want.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YbF...w?usp=drivesdk

Nice job, but like Sharky mentioned still needs to factor in defense. Also need to take into consideration those that dipped for easy 3’s while other hit up for 2’s as well as on defensive side. Other than that looks promising and would like to see how you get defense and other factors implemented to make it fair based on overall performance and not based solely on stars.

Also how was bonuses awarded? based on this it seems more biased favoring possibly co’s, friends, etc. Clearly some that didn’t receive did far better than some that did.
    SilverRyu

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverRyu View Post
    Nice job, but like Sharky mentioned still needs to factor in defense. Also need to take into consideration those that dipped for easy 3’s while other hit up for 2’s as well as on defensive side. Other than that looks promising and would like to see how you get defense and other factors implemented to make it fair based on overall performance and not based solely on stars.
    That's a good point. Where they hit is also important. I was thinking that rank could play into it, but that could be misleading, so I think an easier solution would be to include the townhall level. That will allow you to differentiate between a TH12 getting 3 stars against another TH12 and a TH12 getting 3 stars against a TH5. Same would be good for the reverse/defending - include the townhall level for the attacker.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 17 - 622 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

I did a new version to include the some of the defense capabilities, but Im still developing it better...

Here is the new file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4O...w?usp=drivesdk
    Last edited by Bartolo99; 7 Hours Ago at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartolo99 View Post
    I did a new version to include the some of the defense capabilities, but Im still developing it better...

Here is the new file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4O...w?usp=drivesdk

Centennial Club RepeaterCreeper's Avatar
    Very cool! I'd love to implement a fully automated version using the API. I'll make it open source if i do manage to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by RepeaterCreeper View Post
    Very cool! I'd love to implement a fully automated version using the API. I'll make it open source if i do manage to make it.
    that would be really nice, but i dont have any experince on programming or working with the API data... :-)