Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 😁Fun, Friendly & Farm Focused?😁

😁Fun, Friendly & Farm Focused?😁

Looking for an active and upbeat neighborhood? Lolli & Pops is an international group of welcoming and helpful adults playing the game in a relaxed, chill, stress-free environment with some fun farmchat banter when time allows!

Derby play is 9/9, 312+ tasks (10th optional) and typically place top 3. We ask that you complete all nine tasks to be fair to the rest of the team. If having a busy week, simply opt out and farm at your leisure.�� We ask that players take a variety of tasks in both time and length which creates fair play (and more fun) for everyone. It’s always a smooth & fun ride to the finish line!

We’re active, generous, welcoming, and honestly a solid bunch bringing the fun back to the much-needed and sought after farm time!

If we sound like a good fit, come on over and join us! Questions? Pm or post below!��

Hope to meet you! Cheers

Kristin
    lvl 160
    Neighborhood name: Lolli & Pops
    Tag #9Ypp28pV
    kik: storybrooke11
    Last edited by Kristin11; May 13th, 2019 at 01:32 PM.

Looking forward to a great week with this bunch! If we sound like a good fit, come join us!

Weekend bump

If our level is set too high yet you feel we’d be a good fit for you, pm me!

Mystery Derby this week May the tasks be ever in your favor

Opening the door for a few active, like-minded players to join us! If we seem like a good fit and our level is set too high, pm me!

Bumping up

Quote Originally Posted by Kristin11 View Post
    Looking forward to a great week with this bunch! If we sound like a good fit, come join us!
    I’m level 48, so I am unable to join.

Friday bump

Helpful, friendly, welcoming & relaxed group of adults looking for a few more active players to join us. Come on over if we sound like a good fit!