Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CWL medals

Centennial Club

CWL medals

I was under the impression that after cwl 1st war anyone on the roster would get winners medals for each match win. However it seems only participants, not roster members got the medals. Was this an error? If so, when will it be fixed and will roster members get medals credited to them soon?
    Last edited by 2Mark2; 1 Week Ago at 08:31 PM.

Pro Member
    check out the bug forum and several posts on here as well. yes it's a bug. yes it's being fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    check out the bug forum and several posts on here as well. yes it's a bug. yes it's being fixed
    Hmm, there was a bug with people not getting the 50 free medals for doing the CWL tutorial, but no I don't think SuperCell promised everybody on the roster medals, well it wasn't particularly clear, but for us people who were on the roster but didn't actually war got nowt?

Quote Originally Posted by nobeone View Post
    Hmm, there was a bug with people not getting the 50 free medals for doing the CWL tutorial, but no I don't think SuperCell promised everybody on the roster medals, well it wasn't particularly clear, but for us people who were on the roster but didn't actually war got nowt?
    It was a bug and is getting fixed now.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nobeone View Post

As luck would have it the bug was fixed this morning. My accounts now all have more medals than the 50 they had when CWL ended.
    Ancient Hunters War Clan Recruiting - TH8+
    TH10 - doug 30/38 heroes
    TMBG Low Level War Clan Recruiting - Wars with TH3-9
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 18/29 heroes

Can anybody confirm what people in the cwl team who didn't war could expect by way of medals? We were in crystal ii, so 70 medals for tier (seems you have to war for this? Is it 70 if you war just once or 10 per war?), 19 for each win (we won 6, so 114, it seems one of our guys with low TH who did not war got this?), 8 per star (seems obvious to me this is personal to those that warred and the stars they got, I'm clear on this one!) and guaranteed bonus of 2 ... um no idea how the bonus worked but we got a hearty bonus I handed out to those I thought most earned them.

Nobeone - the medals have been rather confusing, but I think all the bugs are fixed now! From my understanding, you should receive (using figures for Crystal 2 league)

'Per war' medals:
    The 15 people in each war, will get 8 medals per star they gain on their own attack only (so 8/16/24 medals for 1/2/3 stars)
    Everyone included in your roster/squad will receive 19 medals if you win the war (19 per person, whether they were in that war or not, so long as they were signed up to the roster at the start of the week)

So, if someone gets 0 stars, and you lost the war, they get 0 medals.
    If they get 3 stars, and the clan wins the war, they get 43 medals

'End of week' bonus medals:
    When the weekly league ends, the clan will be able to award batches of 70 medals (tier rewards)
    You are guaranteed to have 2 batches to hand out, but will also receive an additional batch to hand out, for each war won.

So, as you won 6 wars, you would have 2 guaranteed & 6 bonus batches of 70 medals to hand out (to any 8 separate people that were in your roster/squad, whether they actually participated any war or not)
    you can't split the batches, and I gather you can't award 2 batches to the same person.

Really hope this helps!

My mini clan will be in Crystal 1 for the next war. Maybe meet you in a future war!

Perfect answer SkyValker, now I geddit, really wasn't clear from the original announcement. No you don't want to meet us in crystal 1, I held back a heap of TH12s from the line up first time, they go in from now on ... and we have our secret weapon: we know the correct order, clotted cream then jam