Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In-Game Human Support Now Replaced By Auto Reply Bots

In-Game Human Support Now Replaced By Auto Reply Bots

Not helping the reporting of problems to Supercell is the fact that in-game, our only option now is to interact with an auto reply support bot. The bot either gives an auto answer or refers players to this forum. I donít know how closely this form is being monitored by Supercell employees, but I donít have a lot of confidence that this method is going to reach them faster. And most Supercell players are not members of this forum.

Frankly, most of the problems I would report I would not want to come here every single time in report. Itís quicker and easier to just report in-game and keep playing. So I imagine a lot of issues will be underreported.

I have always appreciated the fact that supercell affords us the opportunity of interacting with actual humans in customer service. Humans that responded very quickly and efficiently. I believe this latest ďupgradeď is a step backward.

Quote Originally Posted by badkitty View Post
    Not helping the reporting of problems to Supercell is the fact that in-game, our only option now is to interact with an auto reply support bot. The bot either gives an auto answer or refers players to this forum. I don’t know how closely this form is being monitored by Supercell employees, but I don’t have a lot of confidence that this method is going to reach them faster. And most Supercell players are not members of this forum.

Frankly, most of the problems I would report I would not want to come here every single time in report. It’s quicker and easier to just report in-game and keep playing. So I imagine a lot of issues will be underreported.

I have always appreciated the fact that supercell affords us the opportunity of interacting with actual humans in customer service. Humans that responded very quickly and efficiently. I believe this latest “upgrade“ is a step backward.
    "Or refers the players to this forum"??? Wow... and many of us who reported problems in this forum were told to contact in-game support... Like a ping-pong game...
    Level 179 Town 68

Banned
    Not helping the reporting of problems to Supercell is the fact that in-game, our only option now is to interact with an auto reply support bot. The bot either gives an auto answer or refers players to this forum. I donít know how closely this form is being monitored by Supercell employees, but I donít have a lot of confidence that this method is going to reach them faster. And most Supercell players are not members of this forum.

Frankly, most of the problems I would report I would not want to come here every single time in report. Itís quicker and easier to just report in-game and keep playing. So I imagine a lot of issues will be underreported.

I have always appreciated the fact that supercell affords us the opportunity of interacting with actual humans in customer service. Humans that responded very quickly and efficiently. I believe this latest ďupgradeď is a step backward.
    Well I think SC is doing just fine. I have no idea why you seem to be complaining or if youíre just stating the facts of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by IceyStormAngel View Post
    Well I think SC is doing just fine. I have no idea why you seem to be complaining or if youíre just stating the facts of the situation.
    I don't need you telling me I am not experiencing a problem, nor do I need to hear how wonderful you think Supercell is because you aren't experiencing this particular problem.

I am complaining because we no longer have access to in-game "human" support. If I was experiencing an issue, I used to contact Supercell via its in-game support feature and an actual person would respond to me.

Now I get a chat bot with a series of questions to answer, and the bot's final answer is either an auto reply or it refers me to the forum.

I don't know why the system changed, nor when it changed.

The new system is not helpful in resolving customer issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazzanga View Post
    "Or refers the players to this forum"??? Wow... and many of us who reported problems in this forum were told to contact in-game support... Like a ping-pong game...
    Ha! I didn't realize they were doing that. In-game support has switched from humans to robots, so I wish everyone luck in contacting them. I got a robot named "Sparky."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IceyStormAngel View Post
    I don't need you telling me I am not experiencing a problem, nor do I need to hear how wonderful you think Supercell is because you aren't experiencing this particular problem.

I am complaining because we no longer have access to in-game "human" support. If I was experiencing an issue, I used to contact Supercell via its in-game support feature and an actual person would respond to me.

Now I get a chat bot with a series of questions to answer, and the bot's final answer is either an auto reply or it refers me to the forum.

I don't know why the system changed, nor when it changed.

The new system is not helpful in resolving customer issues.
    Ha! I didn't realize they were doing that. In-game support has switched from humans to robots, so I wish everyone luck in contacting them. I got a robot named "Sparky."
    Everyoneís been getting the support bot yes, and youíre acting like itís an all about you problem. But hey, Iím not one to argue usually. This just happened to be one of those threads in particular.

How can I email in-game support?

I emailed Supercell about a problem, and they said to resolve it, I had to email them from the game. Well, I cannot find that option in Support which is where they said I would find it. Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by crf8j View Post
    I emailed Supercell about a problem, and they said to resolve it, I had to email them from the game. Well, I cannot find that option in Support which is where they said I would find it. Any help?
    In the upper left corner of the home screen, under the yellow envelope, there’s a yellow gear. Tap on that, and you should get a “Settings” page. Tap on “Help and Support” (which is in the lower left corner of the settings page). When you get a pop-up, tap on “Contact Us” (which is in the upper right corner). Then you can write your message.

Centennial Club
    I have bots on 3 accounts, on my main I still get humans. There is an email but I don't have the link to ask for support out of game.
    Any mods have the link?

Here is the webform to contact support out of game

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...=web&contact=1
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and waiting for 9 AQ 50 BK 46 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...