Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In-Game Human Support Now Replaced By Auto Reply Bots

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by badkitty View Post
    Not helping the reporting of problems to Supercell is the fact that in-game, our only option now is to interact with an auto reply support bot. The bot either gives an auto answer or refers players to this forum. I don’t know how closely this form is being monitored by Supercell employees, but I don’t have a lot of confidence that this method is going to reach them faster. And most Supercell players are not members of this forum...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazzanga View Post
    "Or refers the players to this forum"??? Wow... and many of us who reported problems in this forum were told to contact in-game support... Like a ping-pong game...
    I'm trying to suppress a guffaw after reading the above. It seems to me that Supercell Player Support is treating the players like hot potatoes and passing us off to this forum for answers. Sometimes we don't have the answers and can only be a support group and empathize with fellow players.

And other times, we can provide a helpful answer like the one below from WussyPuss. Sadly for us, Supercell customer service has ample room for improvement, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Here is the webform to contact support out of game

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...=web&contact=1

---
    Lynn
    May 9, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; May 10th, 2019 at 06:34 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L entity is as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread