Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: RESOLVED: Hay Day Short Maintenance (5.11.2018)

I don't mind if you need a to shut down for the whole day to fix all the Hay day issues as long as it's fixed

Dreaming for a Christmas present...

via Imgflip Meme Generator
    Level 169 Town 63

Would it be possible to see all the neighbors stations from personal train? Just to be able to visit them easily by train, no matter how many townies the game thinks they have available, it would make things easier. Thank you.

New Bloke/Chick

Personal Train

This problem is STILL not fixed.

ICYMI, Nick posted in this sub forum about this issue and when it will be fixed.

Here is a link to a workaround. It’s not perfect, but for now it’s the best option if you want to play the town area.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post11964264
    Level 150
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗

I have a derby task that requires 9 locals. I have 4 on my other farm that I canít pick up.

The personal train has the space and the locals are going to buildings that have space.

What a pain.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I understand how problems come up in such a large game and an online gaming environment. I hope all players will be patient, as you continue to work to resolve the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    “...players are humans, and tend to play differently. Also, the share amount of players logged in is also something we can't really simulate.”

Anyway, we'll keep looking!

Cheers,

Nick
    ????? We’ve tried to play just the same as years past, so it’s our fault!?!?!?
    Last edited by ljhn47; 1 Week Ago at 02:11 AM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ljhn47 View Post
    ????? We’ve tried to play just the same as years past, so it’s our fault!?!?!?
    I donít believe that itís our fault no.. itís SCís fault!!