Thread: Night Witch at BH8

Night Witch at BH8

What can you say about the performance of Night Witches in BH8? Just finished upgrading my troops for Bombarian, so I am currently having a hard time in chosing between Drop Ship and Night Witch. Should I upgrade my Night Witch? Or focus on Drop Ship Minnion?

(Currently at 3600-3700 range, some of you might know what type of bases appears in that range)
    Last edited by EpicMouse69; 1 Week Ago at 10:29 AM. Reason: 'HUMAN' ERROR

Quote Originally Posted by EpicMouse69 View Post
    What can you say about the performance of Night Witches in BH8? Just finished upgrading my troops for Bombarian, so I am currently having a hard time in chosing between Drop Ship and Night Witch. Should I upgrade my Night Witch? Or focus on Drop Ship Minnion?

(Currently at 3600-3700 range, some of you might know what type of bases appears in that range)
    Drop Ships then Night Witch - Minion Drops is a strong strat. Night Witch attacks start to fizzle by 3500 then come back in the form of Drop Mitch (Beta Minion/Drop Ships/Night Witch) later.
    Last edited by Noctaire; 1 Week Ago at 12:57 PM.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Drop Ships the Night Witch - Minion Drops is a strong strat. Night Witch attacks start to fizzle by 3500 then come back in the form of Drop Mitch (Beta Minion/Drop Ships/Night Witch) later.
    Thanks for the reply. Gonna try that combination and upgrade my Night Witch.

I no longer really play BH, but I have probably NEVER experienced a particularly effective Night Witch attack at 5400. Definitely would prioritize minions over witches.

I've got a max bh8 (except a few walls). Have only been 3 starred once in like 2 months.
    I was attacked by night witches and minions.
    You could say he got lucky but even so, my base was decimated.

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon3223 View Post
    I've got a max bh8 (except a few walls). Have only been 3 starred once in like 2 months.
    I was attacked by night witches and minions.
    You could say he got lucky but even so, my base was decimated.
    It all depends on the layouts.
    Nowadays layouts are made thinking to counter ground strats (mostly barbarians plus carts, with giants, bombers ) or to counter air attack (mostly drop minions attacks).
    If you use some different combination, you have a chance to succeed.
    Imagine when people try to counter ground puting all traps in ground mode, so attacking with air troops you will have some advantage.
    And so forth.
    Last edited by michelms; 1 Week Ago at 12:32 PM.

Forum Legend
    I'm sitting around 4400 with a maxed out BH8 (also the walls), so, I really have no reason to play, but I do so anyway.

CartPekka is my standard goto army, but on some base designs, DropMinion, DropMitch and Mitch are all good and fun armies that can be really powerful.

People seem to be expecting ground attacks most of the time, which means that the air units don't have to deal with mines and bombs.

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting