Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SuperCell - Failed to deliver on the Fix the Clan War Matchups.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajbhattbhai View Post
    You did the same thing sir...
    Putting nose is someone elses business .
    Sorry to disappoint. Josh
    Just realised it isnt even your thread raj. What you going on about?.
    It is a chat site, not a SC question and answers service?
    People start a thread, and others give their own personal opinion. Doh

By the way, the OP has already acknowledged that his original post was unintentionally negative, and is simply drawing attention to a problem with how his roster is tending to match. i am sure he realises that he is "chatting" to other players, even if you dont.
    Am sure he is more than capable of finding a fix too, since others have replied about having had similar experiences.
    Maybe you will learn how the forum works by the time you reach treble figures, then you too may begin to enjoy the diversity contained within this community.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 17 Hours Ago at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajbhattbhai View Post
    You did the same thing sir...
    Putting nose is someone elses business .
    Sorry to disappoint. Josh
    Sorry pal. You are off base on this one.
    You should learn quickly that there are a great many players here with a thorough understanding of game mechanics.
    You are attacking the wrong posters.
    Listen, and understand! That Engineer is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pain. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever, until your win streak is broken.

Love how someone will hijack the thread.... to tell other people not to put their noses in. Still, being able to search through people's previous posts is quite helpful in knowing who to ignore!

Vansimon - I've had a look at your war log, and it does look rather healthy! I'm sure you do have the occasional match that feels unfair, but you have done well to overcome many of them.

It does look like you often take a fairly wide spread of town halls (th7-th11) - and it does seem that the wider the spread, the tougher it is to find a good match.

Overall though, I think matchmaking has been improved a lot over the last few months, and I'm sure we will see further tweaks to come!

Best of luck to you!

Fresh Spawn
    Good morning. I have a complaint about your league Wars.. I have a town hall 10 and a town hall 9 neither one will be allowed in any League War now or in the future. The only people being allowed in league wars are Big 12 and 11s if there is room. There is no Rhyme or Reason there is no matching Town Hall levels. If someone does let a smaller town hall in, they're going to be completely out match because the other team is going to have nothing but TH 12s & 11s in war. So I'd like to thank you for making League Wars for the town hall 11s & 12s.
    Spirit Echo

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slblake View Post
    Good morning. I have a complaint about your league Wars.. I have a town hall 10 and a town hall 9 neither one will be allowed in any League War now or in the future. The only people being allowed in league wars are Big 12 and 11s if there is room. There is no Rhyme or Reason there is no matching Town Hall levels. If someone does let a smaller town hall in, they're going to be completely out match because the other team is going to have nothing but TH 12s & 11s in war. So I'd like to thank you for making League Wars for the town hall 11s & 12s.
    Spirit Echo
    I'm really not following what your issue is or what you're looking for help on. Bear in mind that you're not talking to Supercell here, as has been stated already in this very thread. You're talking to other users of the game on this forum. If you need to address supercell, contact their support.
    Ancient Hunters War Clan Recruiting - TH8+
    TH10 - doug 30/38 heroes
    TMBG Low Level War Clan Recruiting - Wars with TH3-9
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 18/29 heroes

Spirit Echo
    CWL is not for you, at least not right now. But there is good news. Classic wars should still be the rule 75% of the time. Enjoy while you can, and try to time your hero upgrades for your down time. CWL will still be here next year, when you have strengthened your bases a bit.
    Listen, and understand! That Engineer is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pain. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever, until your win streak is broken.

Millennial Club
    Spirit Echo
    I realise you arent talking to me, as they arent my league wars, but..
    Tell those guys, if they want to join a clan where they will be allowed to play in cwl, my clan link is in my details.
    We dont simply play for our biggest accounts. Anyone that wants in is in. We will find our level, and nobody will miss out.
    Please remember to remind them that we are English speaking, and dont allow swearing. Am looking forward to meeting them.
    Good luck with your 11s and 12s.