Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SuperCell - Failed to deliver on the Fix the Clan War Matchups.

Quote Originally Posted by Slblake View Post
    Good morning. I have a complaint about your league Wars.. I have a town hall 10 and a town hall 9 neither one will be allowed in any League War now or in the future. The only people being allowed in league wars are Big 12 and 11s if there is room. There is no Rhyme or Reason there is no matching Town Hall levels. If someone does let a smaller town hall in, they're going to be completely out match because the other team is going to have nothing but TH 12s & 11s in war. So I'd like to thank you for making League Wars for the town hall 11s & 12s.
    Spirit Echo
    There are many clans who would love to have th10s and th9s join them for league wars. They are fighting in lower tiers against other clans with lower halls. In some clans you would be the biggest halls on the team.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+, while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Expand trophy range for matching down by 500 cups, reduce matching up by 500. Other suggested changes found here.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    There are many clans who would love to have th10s and th9s join them for league wars. They are fighting in lower tiers against other clans with lower halls. In some clans you would be the biggest halls on the team.
    +1.. exactly this.
    The aim of the game for most shouldnt be to push for top tier, but to find a tier level in which their clan can comfortably compete and gain the rewards on offer.
    Much the same as builder base, success comes at a cost, in that the challenge next season becomes harder.
    Therefore, why should a clan that wont realistically make an impression at the top, omit most of their clan members from war day. Anything below top tier means nothing, so let people enjoy the experience. We allow people into cwl that we wouldnt consider for regular spin. They have their fun, we keep their commitment to the clan. Come clan games we need full involvement.
    The only criteria we have for entry, is that they are th9 or above. And if on the days roster, they make an attack. We dropped our top hall after day 1, a th12, because he didnt attack. He is out for the week. It makes the team weaker, but at least the replacement is doing attacks.

I am astounded by the sheer number of people whom cant grasp the mechanics of such a basic concept. Or maybe its just a place to vent steam, once they realised they completely messed up their entry level in their first season, and SC are as good a target for their frustration as anyone.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; November 17th, 2018 at 10:59 PM.