Thread: Clan War League a disaster for large clans

Fresh Spawn

Clan War League a disaster for large clans

Clan war leagues is a disaster for large clans without rewarding the entire clan with war wins. For 8 days the bottom half of my clan canít do anything but cheer for the top half and they receive no rewards. Now the bottom half wants to start their own clan which will destroy larger clans. The object in our clan is to make our middle and bottom clanners better and close the gap to the top players. Now they are going to fall further behind with only top 15 to 20 players receiving war win bonuses.. With only rewarding the participants in the 7 wars with the war wins, the bottom half of the clan will not be able to close that gap and will never be able to participate in CWLs battles so I canít blame them for leaving. By rewarding everyone rostered with war win medals then at least they are getting some rewards to and have a reason to stay in our clan.

I bet the time it too you to write this post is longer then the time it would have taken to look at the other threads and see that it is a bug that the non war members did not receive medals for wins.
    Last edited by Warios; 1 Week Ago at 06:08 PM.
    Level: 246 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Fresh Spawn
    It is not a bug. The bug was 50 medals for everyone rostered. It has nothing to do with war medals for entire rostered clan. I spoke to coc directly and they told me only war participants were getting the war medals. So please read post entirely before commenting because you are incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbunk View Post
    It is not a bug. The bug was 50 medals for everyone rostered. It has nothing to do with war medals for entire rostered clan. I spoke to coc directly and they told me only war participants were getting the war medals. So please read post entirely before commenting because you are incorrect.
    It is a bug. You didn’t speak to SC directly. You are incorrect. Had you taken Warios’ advice and read the threads on this subject in the main forum you would see this has been discussed at length. SC posted on social media that this is a bug they are working on fixing. SC posted in the forums that they hope to have it fixed next week. This is not the same bug as the 50 medals tutorial bug.
    Last edited by 2222; 1 Week Ago at 07:46 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Millennial Club
    Ok. Bug or no bug, your cwl strategy is wrong from day 1, if its the middle and bottom that you want to focus on.
    For reference, it may have helped you to start reading posts pre cwl season 1 before employing your event strategy.
    My thoughts.. If you wanted to benefit the lower than top section of your membership, then why did you use the top halls on season 1?. Especially since event entry is the only time it is weighted. Why did you not use your middle/bottom halls as your cwl team, thereby gaining admission to a lower tier?
    This way, you could have trickle fed the larger accounts going forward to ensure continued success as you progress. You have gone all in on season 1, and pretty much ruled out any possibility of the lower halls being able to contribute.
    Your strategy is flawed, so you cant justify blaming SC for your lack of forethought mate.
    I believe any clan that put any strategic thought into the event, will be coming in much stronger on season 2 than they did this time.
    War at any level, in any form, involves at least some strategy. Our clan is more than happy. We had a good week, and are in a position to enjoy the next tier too, as the heavyweights kept in reserve can be brought forward. And hopefully the bug is sorted by then too.